Mother Nature

JustCK
on 11/6/13 1:47 am

Well ladies, she was about 4 weeks late but mother nature did deliver me my special You're Not Pregnant message!cool Yay! lol (I hope you can hear my sarcasm). I am wondering if/how that affects weight loss.....Thankfully I didn't gain anything from it for the past 4/5 days but the scale has not moved. I'm not worried about a stall, but I know that it changes everything in my behavior. I didn't get in all my fluids nor my protein because I just wasn't hungry and I was so drained. On a positive side, cramps were the least that I've ever had (even when I was on birth control!) so that 40lb loss made a difference. Just wanted to know if anyone had any tips/insight on combating our monthly visitor!

cajungirl
on 11/6/13 2:17 am

Hysterectomy, joking kinda.  I've always had female issues with cramping and heavy cycles.  I finally ended up with a hysterectomy a few years ago, no regrets so glad not to deal with that anymore.

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

Heather2103
on 11/6/13 3:58 am - TN
RNY on 09/09/13

I'm 2 months post opp and mine have come earlier each month. I think I have finally regulated though. The cycle seemed normal, but I have awful cramps. Only being able to take Tylenol has been awful.

sondrajohnson
on 11/6/13 4:56 am

It could always be worse...

I have PCOS so I hardly ever have a period.

My surgery was Oct 23, 2013 and I had already been on my period for 2 weeks.

Here it is Nov 6 and still on it.. 

Ugh. Doctor said that the stress of my surgery is probably working in mother natures favor but Im 2 weeks post op - what's the excuse now? LOL

I am also wondering IF I get off of it - if the scales will drop

tessahjake
on 11/7/13 7:19 pm - AK
I have pcos too- never know when my friend will show up. 5 days post op and I'm glad I didn't start IN surgery

HW: 305.4  CW: 275  RNY: 11/4/13      MY BLOG: http://fatchick2healthyhen.blogspot.com/

Mommiecat
on 11/6/13 1:54 pm

Took almost 2 months but mine finally showed up again. Ugh. I was on bc pills up until surgery and skipping the off week to not have periods. I DID NOT miss them. And I was up almost 3lbs last week and freaking out. That was a helluva lot of bloating!

Most Active
Recent Topics