Pretty......

brenlee1965
on 11/10/13 10:07 pm - New Berlin, NY
Just wanted to share these two things.....Last week I saw my Mom at the store. She was outside in the car and when I came out, she got out of the car. It was cold, so I told her to get back in the car and I would come sit and gab til my little sister came out of the store. Mom said, "I was sitting here looking at the people checking out and I thought, wow, that woman is pretty. Then it dawned on me and I realized it was YOU! OMG, Brenda, not that you weren't pretty when you were heavier, but Holy Cow....You look so different and you are really beautiful." Then I was at my sisters place and her husband hadn't seen me in awhile, and he sat across from me and was looking at me funny.....I asked if he was okay and he said, "Holy crap Brenda...OMG, do you know how beautiful you are? Wow. You are so skinny,I am so proud of you!" SO NICE TO HEAR!!!!
 Bren                
Missella20
on 11/10/13 10:29 pm
RNY on 07/11/13

Oh so sweet! You ARE pretty!!

HW 264    SW 234    CW 149    5'4" 

brenlee1965
on 11/10/13 10:30 pm - New Berlin, NY
thank you
 Bren                
PetHairMagnet
on 11/11/13 1:59 am
RNY on 05/13/13

Oh my gosh--that is too awesome!

YAY FOR YOU!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

wrussell3
on 11/11/13 4:14 am - NC

I think both instances are awesome!  Enjoy the feeling.

VintageChick
on 11/12/13 12:59 am
Awwww! Love your post; congratulations on your weightloss and the NSVs that you're getting!

lap RNY 5-15-13

Recent Topics
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 5 replies · 55 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 359 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 358 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 302 views