Group for 12/2013 RNY's

Dukemom
on 11/19/13 11:06 am
RNY on 12/17/13

There is a new group called "December, 2013 RNY Buddies.  It is open to anyone having a RNY during the month if December, 2013 ( or late November or early January).

It is a place for us to support and encourage each other, share our experiences (since we will be close to each other on our journeys back to health), and a non-judgemental place to share and vent.

To find the group, click on "Community" above.  Then click on "Groups".  In the Search Box to find a specific group, type in December, 2013 RNY Buddies.  You will get 3 pages of groups with similar titles.  We are on the 3rd page.  The group was formed by me (Dukemom), and we have an avatar of a woman on a balance scale.

All of us having RNY surgery next month, or close to next month, are welcome to come on over and join us.

"Perseverance, secret of all triumphs."  ~ Victor Hugo   

Highest weight:  290; Weight at Surgery:  231; Current Weight:  126 (as of most recent Sunday)

PetHairMagnet
on 11/19/13 11:11 am
RNY on 05/13/13
On November 19, 2013 at 7:06 PM Pacific Time, Dukemom wrote:

There is a new group called "December, 2013 RNY Buddies.  It is open to anyone having a RNY during the month if December, 2013 ( or late November or early January).

It is a place for us to support and encourage each other, share our experiences (since we will be close to each other on our journeys back to health), and a non-judgemental place to share and vent.

To find the group, click on "Community" above.  Then click on "Groups".  In the Search Box to find a specific group, type in December, 2013 RNY Buddies.  You will get 3 pages of groups with similar titles.  We are on the 3rd page.  The group was formed by me (Dukemom), and we have an avatar of a woman on a balance scale.

All of us having RNY surgery next month, or close to next month, are welcome to come on over and join us.

Super idea!! 

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Dukemom
on 11/19/13 7:14 pm
RNY on 12/17/13

We are now listed on the main page when you click "Groups" under "Community".  We are listed at the bottom of the page under newest groups.  There should be a "JOIN" button next to our name, "December, 2013 RNY Buddies".

"Perseverance, secret of all triumphs."  ~ Victor Hugo   

Highest weight:  290; Weight at Surgery:  231; Current Weight:  126 (as of most recent Sunday)

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 395 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 383 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 237 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 321 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 6 replies · 125 views
Recent Topics