NSV

KellyC210
on 11/30/13 1:00 am - SC

Although the stupid scale is stuck hovering between 218 and 216, and in jeans I am stuck between size 16 (just a little tight) and size 18 (a little loose), I went to Target to take advantage of some of their sales. I was able to get some fleece lined leggings in size L/XL, and they fit! So cosy!! I was also able to rack up on some of the 40% off sweaters (since I am cold all the time) and pj's (since all mine got too big), in size XL or XXL, depending. Some of the sweaters I like bigger so they can be worn with leggings, which are my new favorite thing! I guess another NSV then would be that I would have NEVER left the house in leggings before. Like, never!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Life is a journey, not a destination.

Stacy Sikes
on 11/30/13 1:20 am - OR

Congrats to you!!! buying new stuff is always fun, more so because you need a smaller size!

RNY on 12/2/13 with Emma Patterson,    Highest  Weight: 352 ; . Surgery Day: 334

JLS_NJ
on 11/30/13 1:45 am
RNY on 10/15/13

Hi Kelly!  

Congrats!  Wear them proudly.  Way to go.

JLS in Central Jersey

Empty Nester - working toward a healthier ME!

KellyC210
on 11/30/13 2:17 am - SC

Hi! Hope you're doing well! I try to wear them proudly, although sometimes I have the days where I think nothing has changed. But, I think I will be wearing these fleece ones anyway! Lol

JLS_NJ
on 11/30/13 4:59 am
RNY on 10/15/13

???  Nothing has changed??  48 lbs?  You've lost the weight of a 1st grader. 9+ 5lb bags of sugar.  Your doing great!  Eating better ....

Any food struggles?  

I have a gym membership, and have trouble getting motivated to go.

JLS in Central Jersey

Empty Nester - working toward a healthier ME!

KellyC210
on 11/30/13 6:04 am - SC

Food struggles, I absolutely cannot eat chicken in any shape, form or fashion. Otherwise most other foods have been ok. I am getting ready to join a gym and try to work with a trainer, so I am hoping that will take my loss or at least shape change up a notch.

and thanks so much for the encouragement. I really need it sometimes!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 59 replies · 380 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 500 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 570 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 30 replies · 292 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?