need protein pudding recipe

semitchell1972
on 12/4/13 5:20 am

I need a pudding recipe that I can add unflavored protein to. How much protein powder do I add and do I add more milk? I am currently back to a pureed stage due to an ulcer. Need things I can eat. Thanks again.

Bibo
on 12/4/13 6:53 am
I put one scoop of unjury in one box sf pudding. No other changes. I also bought the bottles of isopure and made popsicles when i had an ulcer

Miss Liss
on 12/4/13 10:27 pm

I have ordered protein pudding from Nashua Nutrition in the past.  They have several flavors and brands.  It is best served really cold and make sure it is well mixed.  I like the banana flavor and then add sliced bananas to it.  I think it has like 15 or so grams of protein per packet.  They also have protein jello.  My boss likes the raspberry.  Sorry you are dealing with an ulcer.  I hope you feel better soon.     

Candy V.
on 12/4/13 10:47 pm - MI
RNY on 09/12/12

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/wls_lightweights/4662150/Y ummy-easy-protein-pudding/

I posted this recently.  It is not using unflavored, but would probably work fine.  I basically made to box directions and whisk in PP

RNY 9/12    TT 9/13    HT 5' 4"   HW 250    SW 242   CW 125

Come keep it real in R&R 3.0 Want a group invite?  Send a PM  

PetHairMagnet
on 12/5/13 3:06 am
RNY on 05/13/13

Do you tolerate liquid milk okay? I don't and I know a lot of folks that attend my in person support group have a similar issue. You might want to try a non-dairy milk like flax milk or almond milk, but that is my 2 cents. If you tolerate cow milk in liquid form, then I say yay for you! :) Personally, I can only do yogurt and cheese from cow milk.

I make pudding with a mix of flax milk and plain yogurt and really like it. But I love the tang of yogurt, too. :)  I like to add flavored protein as it has a better flavor to me than unflavored protein, which is not to say without flavor. Which is a big difference to my tastebuds. :)  

Hope that helps!  Really sorry to hear of your ulcer. Prayers for healing!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 340 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 448 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 435 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 329 views