I feel so excited! Just got my date.

mobailey68
on 1/14/14 9:40 am
RNY on 02/24/14

I don't post much but I do read people's posts every day. I love all of the information that I have gained by reading everything everybody has posted. I know it has helped me prepare for my RNY. I have been working on my head issues, tracking my food, cutting out caffeine and soda, chewing like a mad person, and trying not to drink while I am eating ( that one is hard) but I need to get used to it. I did get a lot of this information from my surgeons team but it has not been anything like the info I get on OH.

Anyways... I went to meet my surgeon on the 8th and yesterday I got a call from the case manager with my surgery date. It is going to be February 24th.  I am so excited for this actually to be happening. I am not nervous now but I am sure as the date gets closer I will be. Luckily I have great support form my family and if I am struggling I know I can come here for support  from people who have been there and done that.

Thanks to everyone who shares there experience, strength, and hope.

Maureen 

gtrdyfor50
on 1/14/14 9:46 am
RNY on 10/08/13
It is so exciting to get that date! Glad that you do not have to wonder anymore!

(deactivated member)
on 1/14/14 10:03 am
VSG on 03/26/14
Yay!!!! Congrats!!!!
pathchic
on 1/14/14 10:20 am - FL
RNY on 08/07/13

This is good... no... a GREAT thing- good luck!

MaryAnn1972
on 1/14/14 10:57 am
So excited for you!! Congrats!
Kdiva
on 1/14/14 11:52 am - Margate, FL
I'm excited for you & jealous at the same time. I know my turn will come just cant wait for it to be me. Congratulations on your date its a huge step towards the losers bench
(deactivated member)
on 1/14/14 3:36 pm
VSG on 03/26/14
PetHairMagnet
on 1/15/14 4:38 am
RNY on 05/13/13

Yay for you!! That will be here before you know it!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Cunning_Pam
on 1/15/14 6:33 am
RNY on 12/18/13

That's an excellent feeling, isn't it? Enjoy it! Your date will be here before you know it, and then you get to hop on the loser's bench too!

Surgery: RNY on 12/18/2013 with Jay M. Snow, MD            "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness." - Robert Herjavec, quoting Al Capone

kin2theking
on 1/15/14 7:31 am

Congratulations and good luck. I am 13 years out and have no regrets!!

Blessings,

Ginger Clark

Most Active
Recent Topics