Waiting for insurance approval!

SteveWebb
on 1/14/14 8:13 am - NC

Hello Everyone,

I saw the Surgeon and all went well.  I am now in the approval process and once approved I will have to pay the rest of my out of pocket for the year and then they will schedule surgery.  At least it's almost tax refund time.  I can get the money and pay it off in a few weeks once approved.  I should have surgery Lord willing in February.  I can't wait and will let ya'll know when I get approved.

Jeremiah 29:11 " For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end". 

KevinBacon
on 1/14/14 8:15 am
VSG on 03/10/14

Rock on!! I am hoping for Feb too!!! 

HW: 318 Date of Surgery: 3/10/14 SW: 270  CW: 154

SteveWebb
on 1/14/14 8:21 am - NC

Where is yours going to be done Kevin?

Jeremiah 29:11 " For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end". 

moonandstarzz
on 1/14/14 10:31 am - Decatur, AL
Revision on 12/18/13

congrats that all went well i pray you will get the approval and funds really soon so that you can start the spring time off a new you :)

(deactivated member)
on 1/14/14 3:46 pm
VSG on 03/26/14
Do most places make you pay up front or is that what you choose to do? I have a friend who paid 30% then payments, I'm hoping with as high as my max out of pocket it is, I can do payments :-\
SteveWebb
on 1/14/14 8:30 pm - NC

Not sure, but that is what their making me do.  The lady told me I was one of the lucky ones with good insurance, she said she has to tell some people to come up with as much as 4000.00 dollars before they can schedule surgery.  I only need another 750.00 and then my insurance will pay 100%.  Wish you the best.

(deactivated member)
on 1/14/14 9:40 pm
VSG on 03/26/14
Yay! Mines over 6,000 so I may call the hospital today and check their guidelines. Good luck!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics