pics! = Inspiration!

Ms_Silly
on 1/30/14 12:51 am

Highest weight = 297, Surgery weight (8/16/13) = 279.5, Current weight = 195 :)

battle wounds

these 4 pics show (1) pre op, (2) post op wee****) 8weeks PO, (4) 5 months PO

(1) 1st week Post op, (2) 8 weeks post, (3) 5 months post

(1) pre op, (2) 8 weeks, (3) 5 months

I am almost 6 months out now, 24 weeks post op. I am very happy with my weight loss, it feels incredible. My knees, ankles and feet are very gracious and no longer bother me! I do not have a gym membership but for exercise I like to do videos such as zumba and other cardio, I like to walk when the weather lets me! I remember getting shin splints just walking down my driveway at a quick pace... now I can walk a quick 3 miles with vertually no issues. I want to progress with my work outs and I'm trying different things as I go. I love my transformation and I'm so proud of myself for doing this. I can smile knowing that my future children will have a healthy and active mother. My health comes first and now I feel so much further from heart disease, diabetes, and any other weight related issue in general.

dlang057
on 1/30/14 1:52 am
RNY on 03/25/14

You look awesome!  Congrats and keep up the good work.  Not sure if your post title meant inspiration for you, others or both but the pics are certainly an inspiration to me.  Though I am heaview we have similar body types so this is great insight into my potential future.  My surgery consultation is on 2/10 and hopefully by spring I'll be on my way.

Ms_Silly
on 1/30/14 7:21 am

Thanks and Good luck to you!

SteveWebb
on 1/30/14 3:07 am - NC

You look great!  Keep up the great work

Jeremiah 29:11 " For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end". 

Ms_Silly
on 1/30/14 7:22 am

Thanks!!

PetHairMagnet
on 1/30/14 6:09 am
RNY on 05/13/13

Oh wow--your incisions were WAY bigger and in totally different places than my husband and I had. Mine were tiny little glued spots--no stitches. Did you have something else done like a gallbladder?

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Ms_Silly
on 1/30/14 7:25 am

Nope, no other procedures performed. I thought they were bigger than expected too. they are fading well though. I think if I had to guess... I would say that it's because my surgeon has been doing this for a very long time, he is older, and he teaches the surgery too. But *****ally knows. I had no complications though so I was like whatever works I suppose.

Ms_Silly
on 1/30/14 7:28 am

oh and btw that first belly shot was taken by myself at a wierd angle, possibly making the markings look bigger. That other frontal shot of in the blue striped pj's was taken the same week. Just cleaned up a little better.

RNYGuyPA
on 1/30/14 7:05 am
RNY on 12/27/13

Great job, thanks for sharing - inspiration for us all!

6' 2"     HW: 405      SW: 352      CW: 276      GW: 225

Trendweight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Ms_Silly
on 1/30/14 7:26 am

your welcome and thank you very much. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 366 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 473 views