Made it to the other side

dccyr
on 2/7/14 9:42 am

my surgery was on Tuesday and it went very well.  I was discharged on Thursday.  Been resting and drinking fluids and walking on the treadmill for 5 minutes 4xs a day.  I am doing my deep breathing exercizes with the spirometer.  got through an 8 oz protein drink today and 16 ounces of water.  Getting in a out of bed is better today.  

Having a tough time sleeping on my back and can't sleep in my preferred position which is my left side.

My drainage tube is doing ok.

So all in all, I am on the right path. Thanks for the support over these last few days.  I will follow my doctors orders to the T. will not deviate.  they know more than me what will work and what won't work.

I get my drain tube out on Monday.  

tdbull
on 2/7/14 10:46 am - WA
RNY on 08/13/13
Sounds like you're doing very well. Good to follow surgeon's orders to a T. Makes the post surgery recovery go well. Take Care.

Lapband surgery in 2009 -  Revision to RNY August 13, 2013 with gallbladder removal.

HW - (260)   SW - (197)   GW - (135), updated on 1-2-14 to 125lbs  HT 5'5"  Goal reached 3/2/14-revised goal to 120 on 3/9/14   reached 4/6/14             

Most Active
Recent Topics