One week later.....

whiskeyten
on 3/10/14 8:25 am
RNY on 03/03/14

So today is my one week anniversary of my surgery.  I've been kinda quiet cause I REALLY have not been feeling great.  Two drains and extra bloating and pain from my period plus day 10 of no bm did not make for a happy time.   I never have had 'buyers remorse' cause I knew this was temporary. I've read the older posts of some one the veterans on here and the new posts of folks going thru the process, and understand the concept of one day at a time

Well, today the extra 10 from surgery is gone and I've been able to ! Best thing EVER! So aside from be shaky in the mornings before breakfast I can see the light at then end of the tunnel and am ready to rock this journey!

HW 350  CW 251 GW 160

so ready for this journey to continue!

PetHairMagnet
on 3/10/14 9:13 am
RNY on 05/13/13

I gotta say...your poopy smiley about had me in tears laughing. I do not think I have seen that one before!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Justcallmesuz
on 3/10/14 9:45 am
RNY on 05/08/13

You had me laughing with the toilet smiley face! A great attitude will get you far! You've got this!

HW~278

CW~131

GW~160

Most Active
Recent Topics