Jawbone Up

gabbie3275
on 3/13/14 6:59 am

I recently went through a long stall...7 weeks! Yesterday I bought the Jawbone Up, to help with accountability ,and visual proof I am working hard. Have any of you used it, and your thoughts?

stay lighter!

siberiancat
on 3/13/14 7:59 am - COLUMBIA CITY, IN

When was your surgery and which surgery did you have?  Need more information before we can help.

How many calories a day?  How many grams of protein or carbs?  Are you keeping a daily food log - weighing & measuring?

"Working hard" cannot be measured.  Your definition and mine may vary.  Give us some data.

Penny

Penny
Highest Weight 255  * Wt loss includes 19 lb lost before surgery

H.A.L.A B.
on 3/13/14 10:18 am, edited 3/13/14 10:19 am

I have my Fitbit. Flex.  More of the time it tells me what I am NOT doing. At the same time it helps me reach my personal goal of 8000 steps a day.  I set this up very realisticaly. Some days I get 4000 some days 12000+. It helps me do better. 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

bneill38
on 3/13/14 12:20 pm

I love my jawbone up, it tells me what im doing and keeps me mindful of what im not doing! I love the fact that it beeps and vibrates at me when i sit on my butt to long to tell me to get up and move..it tracks so much. Its interesting to see how i sleep to..

gabbie3275
on 3/17/14 9:43 am

I had the rny May 1st 2013. I've gone from 278 to 161. The 70's and 60's have been hard work, but ill reach my goal of 140! The jawbone is amazing. I love to see the actual work out when I zumba, or walk. I think seeing it visually is helping me! I've had some trouble logging in food. Ill need to play around with it more. Seeing my sleep patterns is pretty cool too!

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 468 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 538 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 522 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 164 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 409 views
Recent Topics