IT arriving so QUICK!!!!!!

Manny32
on 4/5/14 1:30 pm - miami, FL
RNY on 04/08/14

Yes tomorrow i will start my liquid diet and on Tuesday i will have surgery  , there is no word  I can't express my self what im feeling right now  happy but worried, I have no idea  

its a new pathway I have never been and learning to walk , it's like im about to be born again and have to learn the new way , but one thing for sure is i will go forward and i will have my surgery 

and i will walk this path and be skinny again 

have anyone felt this weird sensation before surgery?

jdsparkee
on 4/5/14 1:39 pm
RNY on 01/28/14

Oh yes, I felt this way for a two months before surgery!  When I actually got pre-approval back from my insurance it was indescribable - excitement, worry, fear.  Two months out I am so happy I took this path to gain my life and health back!  Best of luck to you! 

SW: 226  CW:166   M1: -27 M2: -11 M3: -16 M4: -3 (health issues)

RNY Surgery Date: 1/28/14 

Manny32
on 4/5/14 1:46 pm - miami, FL
RNY on 04/08/14

thank you , good thing im not the only one :)

Thinknthin
on 4/5/14 1:49 pm

I am very excited to have the surgery over with 4/8 and begin my new life moving towards a new me. I have a little of the normal nerves about the actual surgery, but I know everything will be great 😀

best of luck to you

Lisa W.
on 4/5/14 2:08 pm - Denver, CO

Gratzs and good luck mines May 7th can't wait to see u on losers bench.

Lisa Willis

Manny32
on 4/5/14 2:14 pm - miami, FL
RNY on 04/08/14

Thank you , the time come fly fast you will see and i will be posting as soon as i can .

Scarlette B.
on 4/5/14 2:52 pm - TX
RNY on 03/20/14

It went sooooooo fast for me... Now I am 2 weeks post op... Godspeed ..you got this... Keep us posted...

LilySlim Weight loss tickers  

Naomi P.
on 4/6/14 5:59 am
RNY on 04/21/14

Trust me mine is April 21st. so happy, scared, and so many mixed feeling so I DO UNDERSTAND.....what you are feeling.

•  

Most Active
Recent Topics