But yesterdaynniversary

Gypsyqueen5
on 4/6/14 9:52 am - Seattle, WA

Hello everyone today is 3 months since I have had RNY surgery. I have lost 48 lbs as of today and 81 all together since last August.  I can not tell you in this short time how I feel like a new person and I am getting my life back. I have so much energy and can do so many things I have not done in years.. I have not been able to walk in years due to lots of pain in my legs and body.I am walking now  not a lot but I am walking  in stores for the first time in years and do not have to sit in a  electric cart anymore. The other day I walked in to the Mall and through it.  I can't tell you how great that felt tears were in my eyes and my aunties. I cannot remember the last time I was in a mall. Ever day it is something new for me. I appreciate this site and love reading all the posts. I  wish luck to you all on your journeys.

SeattleSeagirl

Kimberly K.
on 4/6/14 9:57 am
RNY on 03/21/14

Isn't it amazing that sometimes it is just the little things that mean so much? Sounds like you are doing great. Congratulations! I hope to follow in your footsteps. Continued best of luck!

Kim K.    

Gypsyqueen5
on 4/6/14 9:59 am - Seattle, WA

Thank you

SeattleSeagirl

Gypsyqueen5
on 4/6/14 10:00 am - Seattle, WA

OOPs my title was suppose to say 3 month anniversary. How do I fix it?

SeattleSeagirl

martitalinda
on 4/6/14 10:03 am

CONGRATULATIONS!!! and it gets better ... being able to walk without all the aches and pains was one of the most awesome gifts on my journey and all the other awesome gifts in terms of health and wellness that kept happening along the way ... 7 years and it feels like it was just yesterday... I am sooooooooooooooo happy for you!!! Best wishes for a continued awesome journey.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

tdbull
on 4/6/14 3:10 pm - WA
RNY on 08/13/13
Congrats - it will just keep getting better.

Lapband surgery in 2009 -  Revision to RNY August 13, 2013 with gallbladder removal.

HW - (260)   SW - (197)   GW - (135), updated on 1-2-14 to 125lbs  HT 5'5"  Goal reached 3/2/14-revised goal to 120 on 3/9/14   reached 4/6/14             

karenp8
on 4/7/14 5:49 am - Brighton, IL

Congratulations on your amazing weight loss. It will just keep getting better and better as you have more progress too. Keep up the hard work and you will be amazed at where you end up!

indybuttercup
on 4/7/14 8:30 am - Indianapolis, IN

This is what WLS is about to me. Great Job and Congrats

Gypsyqueen5
on 4/7/14 11:45 am - Seattle, WA

Thank you everyone for your comments  

SeattleSeagirl

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 321 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 241 views