Miralax ?

Naomi P.
on 4/8/14 7:05 am
RNY on 04/21/14

I take it 3 times a day as  I always had problems.The question is should I just put it in my water and sip it when I get home. I sure don't want not going to the bath room making it bad right off the bat. Is anyone like me that takes it? ( before the surgery) and if so did you start it as soon as you got home and did it hurt your pouch?

•  

mama2418
on 4/8/14 7:24 am
RNY on 02/13/14

I never had a problem before the surgery.But now I am 7 weeks out and I need to take ducolax to go. If you are having problems now, you might want to talk to your doctor and have a plan for after surgery

"This too shall pass" and then we go shopping!   

poet_kelly
on 4/8/14 10:17 am - OH

I don't know why it would hurt your pouch, but ask your surgeon to make sure.  I take it now but didn't at the time I had surgery.  I didn't develop constipation until later on.  It's a common problem post op, though.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Naomi P.
on 4/8/14 10:47 am
RNY on 04/21/14

Thanks I already ask the surgeon and he said  MOM or Miralax I just didn't know when to start it.

•  

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 290 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 216 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 283 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 145 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?