Caresource Of Ohio approval?

rishow80
on 4/22/14 12:02 pm

Hello, Im new here. was just wondering how many of you have been approved for a RNY with Caresource of Ohio, was it hard to get an approval from them? Any info you could share with me would be awesome.  I am 4 months into my 9 month monitored diet. Thanks for Sharing in advance. 

bargain4amom
on 2/15/16 6:32 pm

Hello, how is/was your journey? Were you able to get approval?

rishow80
on 2/16/16 3:53 pm

Thanks for asking.  Yes,  I had my gastric bypass January 15th 2015. I had no problems getting approved by my insurance.  I'm down 110 pounds.  I hope in six months from now that I'll get approved for my panny/apron removal. 

bargain4amom
on 2/16/16 4:28 pm

That is amazing! Congratulations!!! Well my daughter and I are in our second month of the nine month phase and had been worried about the approval rate for the sleeve with Caresource. I've read so many either conflicting discussions or ancient posts regarding them as a provider LOL!   Thanks so much for responding. Knowing that everyone's/case is different your quick response gives us hope to hang in there and comply with what they want so we can also have such amazing results!! Thanks again!

Most Active
Recent Topics