Am I To Hopeful?

White Dove
on 5/14/14 11:39 pm - Warren, OH

I was buying wide thigh trouser socks from Lane Bryant and had to throw those away because they were way too loose.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Dcgirl
on 5/14/14 11:35 pm - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

I hear you!  My sizes change by the week.  I am spending a fortune on jeans and trousers for work...I grow out of them so quickly!  One thing I did was buy some cute pants for $20 at JC Penney that will get me through a month or so!  I am also obsessed with Gwynnie Bee (I swear I am not a spokesperson - I just love them!) which is like Rent The Runway for normal clothes (not fancy dresses) that are size 10-28.  I pay $99 a month and fill up a virtual closet with clothes...they ship me five items, I send back what I don't like, wear what I do, may wear something 3 times then send it back, they send me more items...so I always have five items at home.  It's the best because although I can buy the items, I choose not to, since my size is changing.  I will probably do this service for a year.  You can try it for a month for free:  http://goo.gl/FSxbh2

iHeartTeas
on 5/15/14 4:11 am

I've never heard of Gwynnis Bee I may have to look into that.  Thanks for the tip. :)

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 59 replies · 385 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 506 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 580 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 30 replies · 298 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 14 replies · 59 views
Recent Topics