good news

LeslieMJ77
on 6/13/14 12:59 pm

So I haven't been on here lately. Been really discouraged. I dont see a difference in my body. I lnow there has been loss but I just dont see it. My life is changing dramatically. I met a man who is supportive and wants to be with me no matter my size.  Im down 3 jean sizes. And I went to the doctor today. He says im doing great. As of today I have lost 76lbs in 8 and a half weeks. Im really starting to feel great! 

tdbull
on 6/13/14 1:43 pm - WA
RNY on 08/13/13
I'm confused. Your post says that you are really discouraged and that you are feeling great. Sometimes it's hard for our heads to get around all of the changes that are happening so quickly to our bodies. I can only say that let the surgery process take its course, follow your surgeon's food plan, weigh yourself regularly, but not obsessively, and log everything, either in a journal or using an app like Myfitnesspal. These tools will hold you accountable and will keep you grounded on what is going on with you. I still look in the mirror and see a 'sort of fat person' - my mind just can't take in the thinner self yet. But I don't let this discourage me - if you are feeling good, looking good, more confident, and healthy, enjoy the process. You've lost a lot of weight in a short period of time and you likely haven't come to grips with this yet.

Lapband surgery in 2009 -  Revision to RNY August 13, 2013 with gallbladder removal.

HW - (260)   SW - (197)   GW - (135), updated on 1-2-14 to 125lbs  HT 5'5"  Goal reached 3/2/14-revised goal to 120 on 3/9/14   reached 4/6/14             

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 403 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 393 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 249 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 299 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 6 replies · 134 views
Recent Topics