Butterflies pre-surgery!

life_mirrors_art
on 6/21/14 10:52 am - Canada

Thanks dragonlove!

carrion_98
on 6/21/14 8:18 am

I am having surgery Tuesday and am in the same boat. Ready nervous scared all in the same emotions. I also thought what if I chicken out. Highest weight for me was 275 and 238 now and am looking forward to wanting to exercise. Keep us posted prayers. 

life_mirrors_art
on 6/21/14 10:51 am - Canada

Hi Carrion,

We're almost exactly the same in terms of weight. I started the six-month program weighing 280, and last week weighed 238 - will probably be about 235 or a bit less on surgery day. This is the only real surgery I've ever faced, other than having my tonsils out many, many years ago (if that even counts). After reading OH for a few months, I think I'm fine with what follows the surgery, but the surgery itself is the big stumbling block for me. Oh well, another 48 hours and I'll be in recovery - and for you, just a bit longer. Good luck to you - to both of us!!!

ataglimpse
on 6/21/14 11:23 am
VSG on 04/09/14

Being nervous is normal.  Before you know it you will be one the loser bench.  Just remember to sip, sip, sip.  And each day gets better and better.  Focus on the big picture.  I was so thankful after surgery that I didn't even have any nausea.  So i wish for you an uncomplicated and smooth post op period.  Congrats on your up coming life changing surgery:)

life_mirrors_art
on 6/21/14 10:37 pm - Canada

Thanks!

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 493 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 562 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 551 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 174 views