Bad Day Already!

kbb0185
on 7/1/14 12:58 am
RNY on 07/15/14

Ughhh...Day one of liquid diet and I feel tired, irritable, and emotional.  I came into work this morning and my boss yelled at me in front of the whole floor for some tiny thing that was messed up.  This day is not starting off well....

Finding_Feather
on 7/1/14 1:47 am

The liquid diet is the hardest part, but you just have to suck it up and get through it. Sorry you had a bad day. Better ones are to come though :)

karenp8
on 7/1/14 2:25 am - Brighton, IL

The preop liquid diet is the hardest part especially the first few days. Just keep your eyes on the final prize--a smaller and healthier you. Don't let anything get in your way because you DO deserve this!

karenp8
on 7/1/14 2:25 am - Brighton, IL

The preop liquid diet is the hardest part especially the first few days. Just keep your eyes on the final prize--a smaller and healthier you. Don't let anything get in your way because you DO deserve this!

Dianna S.
on 7/1/14 2:52 am

UGH! what an awful start to your diet.  it does get easier to manage.  good luck!

kbb0185
on 7/1/14 2:53 am
RNY on 07/15/14

Thanks for the replies, I really do appreciate it.  I know it is so short term in the long term.  Just going to take it an hour at a time for now...

(deactivated member)
on 7/1/14 3:05 am

Just keep thinking about what lies ahead.Good things.Write down the positive and read it over and over again.Think about where you will be able to shop.

Butterfly18120
on 7/1/14 3:59 am
RNY on 07/11/14

I am sitting here at work thinking the same thing..this is aweful and the only thing getting me through this is thinking about the after result. Just think this is not the hardest thing youv'e ever done, what your going to feel like when you lose the first 20lbs, and how your gonna look. Not sure if you can do this but try to not interact with anyone as much as possible. We can do this!!! YOU CAN DO THIS...

kbb0185
on 7/1/14 4:09 am
RNY on 07/15/14

LOL - I am glad we're in the same boat.  When is your surgery?  Mine is on the 15th.  I know, we have all done many crazy diets at one point in our lives right?  This is one that will get us to healthy!  I have already turned down at least 4 BBQs for the 4th, I just don't want to put myself in any kind of bad position...

iamdeannadixon
on 7/1/14 6:10 am

I'm literally on the brink of tears, and then i run across your post and it really helped me.  My surgery might be the 2nd week of August, and I didnt' realize i had to do the liquid diet.  News to me, so Im literally sitting here trying to figure out how in the HEcK i'm going to get through something like that.  But i literally felt a samll voice within saying that God is going to get me through.  I hope your day is feeling much better, and I'm scared of the mere thought of the liquid diet and you're actually experiencing it.  So i better start preparing mentally, kitchenally, and emotionally lol. you can do it.

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 438 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 434 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 318 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 328 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 139 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?