Liquid Diet Starts Tomorrow

kbb0185
on 6/29/14 11:37 pm
RNY on 07/15/14

I am spending today eating my favorite foods and not feeling guilty, and getting my mentality on the right track for tomorrow.  I know it will be hard, I'm ready for it.  I am already annoyed with the few coworkers I have told this to that know I am starting tomorrow.  Many of them are just going on an on about how they could not live without bread for two weeks.  Yes, thanks, that's helpful....

Question for people.  Did you exercise?  I just bought a new elliptical/stationary bike in one, and am excited to get a routine started, but I may wait until after surgery.  I don't want to make myself any more hungry than I already will be.

I bought sandwich stuff/prepped meals for the hubby and my daughter, stuff that is easy and quick to make that I am not big on.

Any other suggestions?  This forum helps me so much.

karenp8
on 6/30/14 12:39 am - Brighton, IL

I did exercise but I had been walking daily on my treadmill for about 6 months. I credit that with helping me to get into the exercise habit early. I don't know if it helps with weight loss but it definitely makes me feel better and sleep better. Just keep reminding that the liquid diet is just for a time and keep the end goal of a healthy you in sight. You can do this--we all did!

Caroline K.
on 6/30/14 4:02 am

I continued to exercise during the liquid diet. I find exercise can actually help reduce hunger.

Referred to Guelph, Dec. 3/12. Orientation: Mar 7/13. NUT/SW/RN Jun 18/13. Nutrition Class Jul 3/13. NUT/SW/RN Aug 19/13. Post-op Nutrition Class Dec 30/13. Approval for surgery from Dr. Jules Foute Nelong Feb 10/14. Surgery Apr 23/14.

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 309 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 441 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 436 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 328 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 332 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?