Day 4 of liquid diet down 13 lbs

kbb0185
on 7/4/14 6:41 am
RNY on 07/15/14

I just cannot believe it!  It is very difficult, but it makes it a worth it.  And I actually worked out today for the first time in months!

i went to a local coffee place to tag along with my husband and daughter.  That was a mistake!  All the goodies staring at me, and then we went grocery shopping.  It was rough.  I almost caved and got a latte with skim milk but my husband helped me get through it and resist!

10 more days....

Smithren
on 7/4/14 10:24 pm - Bethlehem, CT
RNY on 06/24/14

I think the pre op "diet" was the hardest for me. It was easier to "cheat".  After the surgery I knew that I couldn't cheat or I could possibly do some damage to my pouch.  It will all be worth it!

Congrats on your WL so far, keep us posted on your upcoming surgery, it's so exciting!

You can do this!  9 more days!

HW: 280  SW: 264  GW: 140

karenp8
on 7/5/14 1:21 am - Brighton, IL

You can do this. Just keep reminding yourself of the end goal of a thinner,healthier you. Surgery will be here before you know it and you will do great!

Mona Mee
on 7/6/14 9:35 am - Largo, MD
RNY on 07/17/14

Congrats! I'm on day 4 of my 14 day liquid today!!! I walked a lot the past 2 days too. Good luck!! 🍀

RNY 7/17/2014!! Decided to stop kidding myself about what I'm really doing with my life. Excited for getting back to me!!   

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 55 replies · 344 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 441 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 330 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 333 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 6 replies · 148 views
Recent Topics