Quest Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough thanks.

dccyr
on 9/20/14 5:44 am

I don't know who posted about the Quest Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough bar warmed up....But I bought one today and just tried it warmed up.  Sweet Jesus!!! I just died and went to heaven.  It was amazing.  Just a quick 10 seconds in the microwave and voila, delish!

I also made mini pizza today from someone else who posted on what on the menu today.  I used the whole wheat slenders, pizza sauce, turkey pepperoni and low fat mozzarella cheese.  Fantastic!  I now have a few more things in my menu and don't feel deprived at all.

Thanks to all who post great food ideas!

poet_kelly
on 9/20/14 6:00 am - OH

I made some really yummy cookie dough ice cream once with a chopped up Quest chocolate chip cookie dough protein bar and vanilla protein ice cream.  It was wonderful.  Now I want some.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

White Dove
on 9/20/14 11:46 am - Warren, OH

Quest bars are used in many recipes.   Google recipes with Quest Bars.  Pizza, cookies, brownies, cakes, cannolis, and many more.  Try Pintest, Youtube and Questnutrition

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

burghblonde
on 9/21/14 1:44 am
RNY on 05/12/14

Quest bars are my go to for extra protein needs. Love them!!! Try the cinnamon roll warmed a tad as well. 

Never Sell Out On Your Heart 

~ Heather~

Most Active
Recent Topics