NSV - pretty lacy things

LMB221B
on 9/21/14 11:42 am

For this first time about 20 years, I was able to buy some underwear from Victoria's Secret today. I cleaned out my underwear drawer today, so I decided to treat myself. A silly little thing, really, but it makes me feel better. 

karenp8
on 9/21/14 11:47 am - Brighton, IL

Nothing silly about that at all! Congratulations!

cher_g
on 9/21/14 1:17 pm

Lol that's so wonderful!!! Isn't it the best?! I went from 26 to an 8 and can hardly sleep at night in anticipation what to wear! Congrats on your success!

Commitment to a healthier lifestyle.

Bubbles314
on 9/21/14 1:35 pm - Kalamazoo, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

Sounds like fun to me.  Hooray for you

MyLady Heidi
on 9/21/14 3:57 pm

I am too cheap to shop there so I buy cute undies at Wal Mart and lately I can't find cute bikini underwear, thongs suck as do boy shorts, most undies there are starting to all look like granny panties, I guess the string bikini type is dead.  Sucks since I finally can wear them after 20 years of being MO wearing girdles.  All summer I wore none with my maxi dresses, so liberating.

Enjoy.

martitalinda
on 9/21/14 7:32 pm

How fun! what an awesome NSV!!! I love love love Victoria's Secret... they have the most awesome sales too.... ENJOY!!! Nothing silly at all... Congrats!!!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

(deactivated member)
on 9/21/14 7:44 pm

That is a great NSV, To be able to go there and buy something is such a good feeling.When I get to my goal weight I will go there and get some new undies.

I am too cheap now.I buy mine in a 6 pack from Costco.They fit really well.

Most Active
Recent Topics