Drain Slow and Low Volume

crazy4birds
on 1/8/15 7:17 am
RNY on 12/02/14

Your welcome.  I don't get the "heart beating really hard" but it does hurt so bad it goes to my back between my shoulder blades.  Now if only I could learn to heed my advice. lol  Seriously though I wonder when I'll ever be able to eat like a normal person too.

HW: 240   SW:  224   Goal:  130 

Kathy S.
on 1/8/15 10:35 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Hi Bagspacked,

You have been through the ringer, I agree with everyone's advice. Make sure you don't overload and take it slow.  Early out it's important to listen to your surgeon. It's for your own safety.  

You don't sound like a "troll" you sound like someone that messed up and looking for some input from your OH community.  Please let us know how it goes when you start eating the soup and all on a daily basis.

Good luck

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

MyLady Heidi
on 1/8/15 1:17 pm

I think you really need to speak to your surgeon and make sure she is aware of the incidents of things not flowing through your stoma so she can potentially check you through endoscopy for a stricture.  It really sounds ludicrous you cannot eat anything and just clear liquids for a month.  I hope she resolves this soon so you are able to eat normally, you are going to need your strength very soon.

Good Luck.

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 493 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 562 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 551 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 30 replies · 267 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 23 replies · 111 views