What's on your menu (photo) Friday, RNYers?

AnnyBananny
on 1/23/15 4:00 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

That's totally me and Ross. I've been known to go to one Ross, then immediately drive 5 miles down the road to a second one...

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

mschwab
on 1/23/15 4:18 am
RNY on 11/21/14

Ross stores have the best jewelry counters.  I have bought a ton of silver hoop earrings there.

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

AnnyBananny
on 1/22/15 11:27 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Thanks, Daisy! I am pretty seriously happy these days and that feels awesome! I have to second Em, you're so freaking tiny it's insane and I  those boots! Tall boots are my fav!

Daisydoo02
on 1/23/15 12:25 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

You deserve to be happy Anny and I have loved watching and hearing about your progress over the last 10 + months, makes my heart smile .  And thank you for the compliment, as I said to Em I don't see "tiny" but you all keep saying it....  Yes tall boots rock and I look forward to you posting a pic of you wearing some soon!!  

Dcgirl
on 1/22/15 11:08 pm - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Good morning, all!  Love the gym photo, Anny!  I didn't sleep well last night so I skipped my class this morning.  I think I might need a rest day - I feel super run down.  

My photo Friday is from last weekend, since I am currently working from home in pajamas and no make-up lol.  I like this pic because I can see my collarbones!  Who knew I had collarbones?  LOL

In further proof that the scale is RIDICULOUS, I am down 2.7 lbs today from yesterday.  Still not at my lowest (153) but I am at 155.  I think it's hormonal, but I will take it!  Now I am 10 lbs over my new goal weight of 145 and though I updated that goal here on OH, naturally it didn't update.

B: Banana creme Light and Fit greek yogurt with PB2, fat-free creamer in coffee

L: Crabcake with a little Old Bay and parmesan cheese

S: 3 oz Boar's Head maple turkey breast and 2 slices of thin sliced pepperjack cheese; potentially also goat cheese stuffed peppers

D: TBD - it's restaurant week and six of us are going to this great new restaurant down in Chinatown.  They have lots of protein choices

E: None.  I feel guilty about taking a day off but I am trying to roll with it

Totals are TBD - depends on dinner.  

My weekend is pretty packed - a friend is coming down from Baltimore so we can (FINALLY) watch the final episode of Orange is the New Black season 2.  I am on pins and needles!  Tomorrow night is a birthday party.  Both tomorrow and Sunday I have morning classes at the gym.  Sunday I have a date.

Have a great weekend, all!

AnnyBananny
on 1/22/15 11:26 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Em! That is so funny that you mention your collarbones - I seriously find myself stroking my collarbone ALL THE TIME! It's super weird, but true. I LOVE seeing them (yours and mine and everyone else's). Who knew collarbones were sexy, but I totally think they are.

Also DO NOT feel guilty about not working out. You exercise like a fiend and I'm sure you're still going to get 4 bajillion steps in even if you don't do a formal work out. 

PS. You're at MY goal and I'm jealous 

mamata2
on 1/22/15 11:36 pm

I LOVE having collarbones again too!  Definitely a NSV for me.

AngryViking
on 1/23/15 12:11 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Nice picture!  I am also loving the appearance of the collarbones.  I looked at myself in the mirror after my shower this morning and I was like "I got some nice shoulders.  LOL

Daisydoo02
on 1/23/15 12:31 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Who is the gorgeous blond with the sexy collarbones!  EM!!! WOW!!!! Like Anny you look so friggin happy, its in your eyes.  Man I just can't begin to tell you how proud of you I am.  It takes a lot of hard work, determination, blood, sweat & tears to work as hard as you have (and all the other successful people).  Wicked on the loss, good for you, 10 lbs from second goal, wow!!!  

Don't feel guilty about not working out at all, we all need balance in our lives and days off from the gym are important!  I hope your date on Sunday is awesome and some hot guy is kissing those sexy collarbones!  

(deactivated member)
on 1/23/15 10:01 pm

Em your transformation is amazing. You look so great. It amazes me how much younger we look when we lose weight. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 354 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 452 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 440 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 332 views