3 months to go

bubbles23223
on 3/22/15 2:16 pm - Canada

June is around the corner, busting with summer heat and full of hope and opportunity.  My appointment with my RN is on June 15th, 2015.  This is an imPortant day for me.  I want to dedicate myself now, I want to remain physically active to keep loosing the weight or at least keep trying too leading up to the operation, and I want to keep faith in my life.

I will print my obesity help cards off at my local library, and hand them out too people that I feel close too.

I will remain free of carbonated drinks and beverages, I will eat slower, and take smaller bites from a smaller portion Size on a plate.  

Even though my social life has been effected by how strong I have to remain to do this for myself, I don't care.  I need to know in my ration that I Am making the right choice.  

I love me for choosing Roux-en-y!!  I dont want people I think I am close too too hide in me anymore.  I have enougH shame and guilt in my even over eating.  Emotionally, people dont like to hear people like us in Roux-en-y complain.  People say they get tired.  I hear it time and time again, just do it, if you're going to do it!  Dont complain about it.  I will try to give myself this gift, of weight loss here in my program.  Where would I be without me?  People need me, and I want to be at a healthier weight and size, and discover what it feels like too independently explore a brave new me.  

I said on Another forum tonight when posting about a 24 year old woman who lost weight on the tv show the biggest loser, she was down too 105lbs, to take the fake out of thin.  I dont need plastic surgery too feel good when this is over, except the tummy tuck for hygiene reasons provided by OHIP.  I also dont want this attention in a sexual way when I loose the weight either.  My intentions ARE Good.  I want maybe a career change, and to start working again, a real job, where I am wanted and nit routinely used and taken advantage of, or seen as lazy. I do work just as hard as you, I need a better influence of dedication.

thank you.

Work for a cause, not for applause.  Live life to express, not too impress.Don't strive to make your presence noticed, just make your absence felt.-Unknown

Doingrightin2015
on 3/22/15 7:04 pm
RNY on 03/10/15

Those 3 months will be here before you know it. I started my Journey on 9/19 and was blessed to just have my surgery 13 days ago. I know it is the best thing I have done with my life. Lots of exciting changes  headed our way!!!

Doingitright2015

HW in life 282 HW265 at start SW 244 CW170

iloveravens
on 3/22/15 11:55 pm
RNY on 08/13/14

Good luck, it will be here before you know it.  It sounds like you're well prepared.  Keep it up.  xoxo

Lanie; Age: 43; Surgery Date (VSG): 8/12/14 w/complications resulting in RNY next day;

Height: 5' 6" SW: 249 Comfort Zone: 135-140 CW: 138 (10/13/17)

M1: -25 lbs M2: -12 M3: -13 M4: -7 M5: -11 M6: -10 M7: -7 M8: -7 M9: -3 M10: -8 M11: -4 M12: -4

5K PR - 24:15 (4/23/16) First 10K - 53:30 (10/18/15)

kikilay
on 3/23/15 2:39 am

Those three months are going to fly by. I understand what you mean about guilt and shame over the way you eat. However, you are taking control of you and are going to have a tool to change that.  

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 358 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 335 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 294 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 352 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 294 views