What's On Your Monday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 3/23/15 2:02 am
RNY on 07/17/14

I'm going to bet you can eat a whole lot of cookies in that time span.  My kid's banquet had like two full tables of cupcakes and cookies and brownies.  Most of them were frosted to look like basketballs.  Tasty, tasty basketballs.  LOL

karenp8
on 3/23/15 2:05 am - Brighton, IL

Luckily tasty tasty basketballs that would make ME so sick!! I am glad I dump!

NYMom222
on 3/23/15 12:32 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Went to a wedding in Pennsylvania Friday in the snow... OY... hoping this is the last one. Leaving early AM for Chicago to visit my son and family. My grandson will be 2. Yay! Packing has commenced. Today is my eight month anniversary. While I am thrilled at my weight loss, I am not happy I only lost 6 lbs this month. You can yell at me for saying that but I still have a lot of weight to lose (75-80-aat least) ... so I would like to keep the pace somewhat. I would still qualify for surgery if I started at this weight. Don't want to get comfortable... it has been a crazy month with constipation and trying to change some things up to deal with it.... so we will see next month.
Here's a pic from getting ready for the wedding in my $22 Calvin Klein dress and my red pumps. Woop!

B: Premier Protein

L: Stir fry veggies with a little Brown Rice, ch****n

S: Kind Bar

D: cottage cheese, strawberries (Trying to use up what is in the frig)

S: yogurt

E: Yes, E: yes V: Yes

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

AngryViking
on 3/23/15 1:36 am
RNY on 07/17/14

If I'm not mistaken, you are throwing a considerable amount of sass in this picture.  LOL  You look fab!

karenp8
on 3/23/15 1:46 am - Brighton, IL

I love the dress and especially the price! My hubby says I am a tightwad--I say I am frugal! You look amazing!

Berryhoosier
on 3/23/15 3:09 am
RNY on 12/17/14

You look amazing!

AnnyBananny
on 3/23/15 1:03 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Good morning all - oy! Getting up to speed at my new job is hard WORK, which I don't mind, but it's super overwhelming. The hardest part is actually negotiating the situation with the retiring Director - what's my role at the moment? Who makes the decisions? And for god's sake, where do I put my stuff?!

Had a great weekend with Mr. Ikea - but man, I have got to get my food choices under control, so here's to a new week!

Time since surgery: 1 year

B: Overnight oats with PB2 and chia seeds

S: Somersaults and almonds and coffee with creamer

L: L&F, mini babybel, pineapple, and a granola thin

S: turkey stick and almonds

D: mini meatloaf and tiramisu ricotta

S: trek mix, Skinnypop, a Chobani tube

V/W: started

E:  nothing

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

NYMom222
on 3/23/15 1:28 am
RNY on 07/23/14

So glad you are on your way .... Have you heard from DCgirl? How is she doing after her surgery? ... How long until the Director officially retires?

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

karenp8
on 3/23/15 1:48 am - Brighton, IL

DCGirl posted yesterday. Said the pain is worse than she expected and even posted before and after pics. I think it looks great for two days out and she is already really pleased with the results. Check it out!

AngryViking
on 3/23/15 1:38 am
RNY on 07/17/14

LOL, when is the outgoing director actually going to be "outgoing"?

Most Active
Recent Topics