What's On Your Monday Menu, RNYers?

mamata2
on 3/22/15 10:42 pm

Good morning, unlike AV I had a very relaxing weekend.  Watched a lot of basketball and ate horribly.  The scale scolded me this morning so I am back on track.  We woke up to several inches of snow this morning (AHH) and the kids even had a 2 hr delay for school.  I hate winter.  Luckily it is supposed to be in the 50s and rainy on Wednesday so this mess will be gone.

Time since surgery: 8.5 months

B: Coffee with creamer and oats with dried blueberries

S: Atkins Cookies and Cream bar (new to me)

L: Leftover pizza (I need a backbone)

S: Kay's Natural Chili Cheese protein chips

D: Mini meatloaf

S: Atkins sweet indulgence bar

W/V: Started

E: Bike for a hour

Totals: Calories 1089, Protein 62, Fat 54, carb 88

I need to add some more protein so I may add in a protein shake.

Have a great day all :) 

AngryViking
on 3/22/15 10:44 pm
RNY on 07/17/14

I had a slice of pizza at the b-ball banquet on Sunday and it was glorious.  I regret nothing.

mamata2
on 3/22/15 10:47 pm

LOL!  I had 1/2 of one last night.  It is stuffed crust (MY FAV) and there was no way I could fini**** however, I may have eaten some peanut butter filled pretzels beforehand...

JB1114
on 3/23/15 6:33 am - Grain Valley, MO

I've probably eaten more pizza since surgery than before.  I was always on some weight loss program and pizza was a no no.  Then, I would eat 4 pieces.  Now, I eat one piece and may half another. 

My favorite pizza is Papa Murphy's.

~Jo~

RNY: July 8, 2008

Dr. John Price

Kansas City, MO

Berryhoosier
on 3/22/15 10:47 pm
RNY on 12/17/14

Sometime pizza is just plain worth it.  (In small quantities, of course :)!

karenp8
on 3/22/15 11:34 pm - Brighton, IL

Friday I posted late because hubby played hooky from work and we went to Springfield,shopped for gun holsters for him and ate at Cracker Barrel. Had a delicious cat fish fillet with an orange pecan glaze. Not pizza but still yummy! Saturday morning was my 5k and hubby took me down. We also took Lily and those two sat near the start finish line and watched everyone go past. She did great with the people and even made some new doggie friends. I finished with 26 people behind me and did it all in 41 minutes and 28 seconds. I can't run to train because of my knees but did manage to do three fourths of the race at a slow jog and the rest at a very fast walk. My best time yet! Post op five days away from 31 months and weight at 118.8 today. Will head out here with Lily to the park in a few minutes for 3.1 miles then will finish up 2 more on the treadmill. This afternoon I will do 20 minutes on the bike. On track with vitamins and fluids so far and here's the food: B 1/2 c steel cut oats with nuts and half a banana with peanut butter L 31/2 oz chicken breast and 1/2 c cabbage D 31/2 oz t bone steak and 1/2 c steamed Brussels sprouts S Greek yogurt with plain granola(Boston cream pie flavor). Have a great day everyone!

mamata2
on 3/22/15 11:52 pm

Congrats on your 5K!  That is a great time. 

AngryViking
on 3/23/15 12:02 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Way to go on your 5K!  Awesome.

Berryhoosier
on 3/23/15 12:12 am
RNY on 12/17/14

Yeah for the 5K!!!!

JB1114
on 3/23/15 12:26 am - Grain Valley, MO

AV, I'm worn out just reading about your weekend activities.  My husband's SS class has a potluck every month and I really don't like potlucks.  There are too many food choices.  My first plan was to make a ground beef casserole but I decided it was too much trouble so I made Chocolate Chip Cookies.  Hummmm......did I make because I thought the group would enjoy them or was it because I would enjoy them??  I tasted way too many of them  There was so much food at the potluck including numerous desserts so I brought home about half.  The potluck was at noon.  Do you know how many cookies you can eat between 2:00 and 10:30?  By the time I went to bed I wasn't feeling well at all.

No cookies yesterday and I told hubby they are all his and to keep them out of my sight.  I worked on a new quilt in the afternoon.  For dinner I made Smothered Chicken that was delicious but made such a mess on my stove.  I will definitely prepare it differently next time.  Chicken breasts were to be browned in a little oil.  Next time I will grill them.  Bacon goes on top and I will be baking it.

B:  Click shake

S:  Protein bar

L:  Smothered chicken; green beans

S:  Pepper Jack cheese cubes; peanuts (new item at Walmart; prepackaged; also includes raisens - not a fan)

D:  Egg Salad; low carb crackers; spinach salad

S:  Will try to avoid

~Jo~

RNY: July 8, 2008

Dr. John Price

Kansas City, MO

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 366 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 284 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?