4 years out & started losing again & can't stop. help

momgwen5
on 3/24/15 4:09 am - Westlake, LA

I had the RAY in Oct 2010. It took 3 years to reach goal of 120 lbs. We had a couple of deaths in the family last fall and I started losing we again. I am down to 104 as of this morning. I am 5'1". I have incorporated the protein drinks back into my diet and today decided to eat something every 2 hrs that is a protein.Hopefully that will get me back up to at least 115. At 120 I didn't have a lot of sagging skin but now that is all I  am. Sagging skin & bone. 

H.A.L.A B.
on 3/24/15 4:42 am

hugs.. stress can do that to a person...

also - losing too much weight is most likely the only reason to eat more slider foods, drink with food... 

adding proteins and carbs can help with stopping the weight loss.

Good luck.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

TanyaRN
on 3/24/15 11:26 pm - Palm Bay, FL

I would f/u with the surgeon. Possible scope to make sure no problems. I am 11 years out and lost a lot over past year with little effort and am lower than my initially low with a lot more hanging skin, bones sticking out. I need to schedule a scope as well.

siberiancat
on 3/25/15 2:28 am - COLUMBIA CITY, IN

I am 5 ft 2 inches tall and according to BMI and weight charts -your current weight may be in the normal range for you - even though it seems too low.  I do agree maybe you need to see your bariatric doctor.  Have you had labs done to make sure you are not deficient in any areas?

Eating protein first, then veggies and fruit is always the way to go.  When I am stressed and don't want to eat - I do have a hot or cold liquid protein drink to make sure I'm getting protein in.

I, too, am sagging skin.  Not much to correct that but plastic surgery.

Hope you can get the help you need.

Penny

Penny
Highest Weight 255  * Wt loss includes 19 lb lost before surgery

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 456 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 525 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 509 views
What's on your Monday Menu?