What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 4/2/15 10:14 pm
RNY on 07/17/14

Hey all, Happy Friday!  Anyone have any Easter plans?  We are driving downstate to see my husband's family for the weekend.  Yay...not.  I wouldn't ordinarily care (much), but we are going away the following weekend, too.  Plus, I like to make a big yummy ham at home on Easter and have a lot of leftovers.  No ham salad for me, I guess.  LOL  I'm also a little bit of a control freak, and my BIL operates on his very own special timetable, so I'm peppering my husband with questions:  what time are we eating?  What's he (my BIL) making?  Does he know we have to leave by 4? 

Another thing I'm irritated by:  my BIL always ALWAYS makes my son a super fancy Easter basket.  I'm not sure why I'm so annoyed by this, except that it tends to overshadow the one he gets from EB (me) and I think my BIL knows that I'm annoyed by it but he does it anyway.  And?  He calls my son 'Baby Michael'.  He's 9, for goodness sake.  Ugh.  I think I need to have a few ****tails before I see him on Sunday. 

Help me get over my damn self and show me some pictures!  LOL

Time since surgery:  8 1/2 months

B:  coffee with milk, Click Mocha

S:  Friendship Fit to Go 4%

L:  Mediterranean chickpea burger and a couple of hard boiled eggs

D:  ?

I'm not too sure about dinner because I'm certainly not going to cook and it's Good Friday, so...I'll let my husband figure it out.

Have  great day girls!

mamata2
on 4/2/15 10:39 pm

Good morning and Happy Easter weekend!  Easter is not my favorite holiday but it does signify spring and rebirth to me so I will focus on that.  We go down to southwestern Wisconsin to spend Easter with my parents, my brother, his kids, and his mean wife.  It will be a fantastic day ;)

AV, I totally understand the Easter basket thing.  My mom does the same thing for Christmas and although I accept it, I think its weird that Santa does not wow the kids like Grandma...  She goes first so no matter what we do they are kind of presented out by the time Santa comes.  Gotta love family...

Here is my photo Friday! 

Time since surgery: 9 months

B: SF Iced Latte and McDonalds Egg White Delight with half muffin

S: Coffee and 1/2 Quest Bar

L: Summer sausage, cheese, and 4 Ritz Crackers

S: 1/2 Quest Bar

D: Unknown but the kids are going to be at a friend's house for a sleepover so I'm thinking of making him take me to this cute French crepe place (squee!)

Post-workout: EAS Carb Control Shake

W/V: Started but need more fluids today.

E: 5 mile run

Totals without dinner: Calories 876, Protein 77, Carbs 63, Fat 41

Happy Easter Weekend!  Travel safe!

AngryViking
on 4/2/15 10:45 pm
RNY on 07/17/14

You look so great!  And, OMG...crepes.  *drool*  When I was a kid there was this restaurant in the Paramus Park mall called the Magic Pan that had all kinds of crepes.  Soooo good.

AnnyBananny
on 4/2/15 10:48 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

OMG, loooooove this morning's photo!

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

karenp8
on 4/2/15 11:29 pm - Brighton, IL

Looking amazing! And I love your boots!

Emiepie
on 4/3/15 12:02 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Love the boots! Great pic.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Dcgirl
on 4/3/15 12:28 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

You look A-MAZING!  This is such an awesome pic.  I also love your boots and your overall style.  You must feel incredible!

NYMom222
on 4/3/15 12:58 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Wow! Hot Hot Hot pic! Yay to crepes!

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

mamata2
on 4/3/15 3:53 am

Thank you all for the lovely comments!  I love you guys!

AnnyBananny
on 4/2/15 10:56 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Good morning all, everyone I know is off today (on a religious holiday? I find it weird!) but I'm at work - bla. I'm only three weeks in, I shouldn't be bla-ing yet, lol, but I am damnit! Even when you love it, work is work. 

I forgot to take a mirror selfie this morning, so here I am sitting at my new desk - not very exciting - but it's a huge freaking desk - I could intimidate people with this desk and now that I've been cleaning up the office, I might actually be willing to bring outside people in here. 

This is going to be a big weekend for Mr. Ikea and me. My parents are in town today to babysit my nieces and staying over for the oldest one's birthday party tomorrow morning. Well Mr. Ikea will join us for dinner tonight, come to the Goose's birthday party, AND is coming to Easter with my extended family. Wow! That's a lot of family time!

And so many chances for me to make poor food choices, oy!

Time since surgery: 1 year

B: Quest bar and coffee with creamer

S: another coffee I think and an L&F

L: deli ham, hard boiled egg, granola thin

S: turkey stick 

And that's where my menu stops as I'm not exactly sure what my sister is making for dinner, but she's good about doing WLS-friendly meals so I'm not worried.

V/W: started

E: does running after my nieces count? Not enough but it will have to do.

Happy weekend all!

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

Most Active
Recent Topics