Which crackers do you eat?

JB1114
on 4/8/15 11:56 pm - Grain Valley, MO

I do like crackers but I'm able to count out a serving and put the box back in the pantry.  I will have 6 saltines with chili or soup.  Triscuits are a favorite too.  I like them with Laughing Cow cheese. 

~Jo~

RNY: July 8, 2008

Dr. John Price

Kansas City, MO

Katie_Kat
on 4/9/15 12:22 am
RNY on 06/10/13

Thank you for your replies.........maybe I will use celery with cheese instead of the "CRACKer" with cheese.  I am looking something crunchy to put cheese on.......Will try celery.. :)

Katherine     

RNY 6/2013

S/W  256

C/W  126

The Salty Hag
on 4/9/15 1:25 am
RNY on 05/20/13

Pepperoni crisped up in the microwave does it for me; bonus points for melting the cheese in the microwave for a few seconds too...aww yeah! 

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty

InTransition
on 4/9/15 7:13 am
RNY on 09/08/14
On April 9, 2015 at 8:25 AM Pacific Time, Audrey, aka Vanilla Heat wrote:

Pepperoni crisped up in the microwave does it for me; bonus points for melting the cheese in the microwave for a few seconds too...aww yeah! 

We do that with hard salami too.  Clearly not a GREAT choice, but good for that crunch.

Han Shot First
on 4/9/15 9:46 am - Flint, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

Although my doctor's plan allows crackers, bread, etc., I'm afraid to have it because I know it'll start some bad cravings.  What I have are the Quest Protein Chips with my tuna at lunch.  The whole bag has 21g of protein and 5 carbs.  They don't taste too bad, although they're pretty dry.  I have half a bag with my lunch every day at work.

--

150 lost and maintaining!

Chilipepper
on 4/9/15 5:47 pm

Light Rye Wasa if I need something crunchy with Tuna fish

"The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue." --- Dorothy Parker  

"You may not like what I say or how I say it, but it may be just exactly what you need to hear." ---Kathryn White

CerealKiller Kat71
on 4/9/15 10:41 pm
RNY on 12/31/13

I can't do crackers.  Not only are they not on my plan for the weight loss mode -- but they are a major trigger food for me.  

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat

Most Active
Recent Topics