What's On Your Thursday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 4/8/15 10:47 pm
RNY on 07/17/14

Good Morning all!  I'm outta here in 4 hours and I'm super psyched.  As of right now the weather in the boogie down is looking A-OK for the weekend!  *squeeee*  Now I need to figure out what to bring.  Last year when we went to the game, I just threw some stuff in a bag.  I'm not quite as low maintenance as I used to be.  What do I pack?!  LOL

What does everyone else have planned for the weekend?  Anything good?  Oh, and can someone kick off the post tomorrow in my stead?

B:  coffee and a Click Mocha

S:  Yogurt Honey Peanut Balance Bar

L:  My plan falls apart right here.  LOL

D:  ?

NEXT!

mamata2
on 4/8/15 11:16 pm

Yay it's Thursday!  Have a great time this weekend AV!  Think of how much more comfortable the seats at the stadium will be :)  I recommend taking nuts, protein bars, jerky, and a easy to mix shake.  Sunscreen, a ball cap and definitely a camera for Photo Fridays!!  I will start the thread tomorrow if you like?

Weekend is going to be pretty low key here.  Lots of exercise planned :)  I also got my very first wetsuit yesterday so I may try that out.  Maybe if you guys are lucky I'll post a pic of me in it tomorrow (LOL).  It is very dreary and stormy here today but the weekend is supposed to be beautiful.  I am looking forward to this rain bringing green and buds and washing away all the salt and crap on the roads. 

Time since surgery: 9 months

B: Egg white delight with half bun and McDonald's Iced coffee with sugarfree vanilla

S: Coffee

L: Pepperoni, cheese and dried chickpeas

S: 1/2 Quest Bar

D: Black bean noodles and skinny alfredo sauce

Post workout: EAS Carb Control Shake

S: Starburst Jelly Beans (these need to be gone!)

W/V: Started

E: 2700m swim

Totals: Calories 958, Protein 69, Carbs 92, Fat 36

Have a great day all!

Berryhoosier
on 4/8/15 11:22 pm
RNY on 12/17/14

We for SURE need a wetsuit pic!!!

Berryhoosier
on 4/8/15 11:24 pm
RNY on 12/17/14

Have a wonderful weekend, AV!  I'm hanging out with my mom in Alabama Friday and Saturday.  We have some friends coming down from Indiana, so there will be cooking.  I've requested ham and deviled eggs since we didn't really do Easter dinner.  I think there will also be some sugar free cherry sauce for the ham.

B: Leftover steak, rice, cheese

L: taco soup, 1/4 grapefruit, carrots

D: pot roast - had a dinner invitation.  If I stay away from rolls and dessert, I should do very well.

S: premier protein ready to drink.  (I love these!)

E: no time :(

Water and vits - started

Dcgirl
on 4/8/15 11:49 pm - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Have a great trip this weekend, Kristen!  It's supposed to be nice here too.  I have walking and shopping on the agenda.  I am going to Cancun for Memorial Day weekend and I have no beach clothes since I wasn't this size last year.  Y'all inspired me and I bought two dresses at H&M last night.  Eek!  I just posted a post with some new post-plastics pics and I think I might wear a bikini.  Possibly for the first time since I was a toddler?  I don't know - it makes me feel very vulnerable but I just may buy one this weekend!

I am meeting a friend downtown for lunch but she is a healthy eater so I am sure we will have healthy food.  The rest of my menu (though I can't get tuna off my mind since 3BH had it yesterday but I have other foods to use up):

B: Coffee with vanilla creamer.  A splurge for sure.  A light and fit greek yogurt with high protein granola

L: TBD

S: Strawberries and papaya

D: Curried chicken salad with port salut cheese and sweet peppers

S2: Yasso mint chocolate chip high protein greek yogurt 100 calorie ice cream bar

Have a great day, y'all!

karenp8
on 4/9/15 4:45 am - Brighton, IL

If my stomach looked like yours Em I would definetely wear a bikini. Especially if I were your age and single. Go find a bikini lady!

Emiepie
on 4/9/15 12:10 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning!

Hope you have a great time! May the weather be perfect!

Time since surgery:  Just shy of 8 months

B: Skinny Cinnamon dolce latte, egg beaters, spinach, broccoli and cheese scramble, blueberries and a clementine

L: P3 turkey pack and a string cheese

S: L&F caramel yogurt with chia seeds and a handful of pumpkin flax granola

D: Trader joes pizza veggie burger, a small salad and a gluten free double choc chip cookie

S: Pistachio almond thin addictives with a laughing cow light swiss wedge

E: 1 hour of cardio at the gym

Totals: Cals: 1042 Protein: 76 Carbs: 92 Fat: 41

Good day all!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Dodgergirl27
on 4/9/15 2:43 am
RNY on 01/22/14

Good Morning Everyone,

I have a busy weekend, I'm suppose to go to a birthday party at the Santa Anita racetrack (we've done this before and it's so fun, even though I only bet a $1/race b/c I'm cheap), but now it looks like I may have to work on Sat :(  It's a bummer, but if I get a ton done and it's quiet when I'm working it won't be horrible.  Then on Sun. I'm driving up to wine country with some friends who are thinking of buying a house up there.  It's going to be a long drive, but hopefully it'll be fun.  I don't always love long car trips, but I'm trying to be optimistic :)  And of course for all the other GOT fans out there, I've insisted that I be home for the premier on Sunday night :)  

Time since surgery: 14.5 months

B - P2 Protein pack with 1 string cheese

L - left over ham and bell pepper slices

D - Chicken breast and veggies

S - Jerky

W/V - On track

E - workout video later tonight (I'm all about the strength training lately, I prob need to mix in some cardio here too, lol)

Have a great Thurs everyone!

lcraver
on 4/9/15 3:27 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

Have fun and enjoy your time away!  My weekend is going to be cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. And, trying to get my husband to realize that the pool needs to be readied for spring/summer! Just a little pool, but I love to exercise in the pool. If he doesn't do it, I AM!  LOL!

B: Protein Shake, 1/2 scoop plus 1/2 cup of 1% milk with ice

S: Beef Jerky, 1 oz.

L: Deli Ham and Cheese, 1 oz. each

D: Barber Foods, Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast, 1/2 serving

S: 1/2 Coconut Cashew Protein Bar

Total Calories: 565, Total Protein: 67, Total Carbs: 36

Highest weight - 440 lbs, Surgery weight - 395 lbs, Current weight - 291 lbs.

mschwab
on 4/9/15 3:40 am
RNY on 11/21/14

Good morning everyone.  It is foggy and cool this morning in Portland, but the clouds are supposed to burn off and should be sunny this afternoon.  At least that is what the weather service says.  I have my doubts.  This is going to be a super busy weekend.  I have a birthday party from 12-2:00 tomorrow afternoon, and then a charity event that evening that starts at 5:00.  I bought a new dress for it, so I am excited to get all dressed up.  On Sunday evening I am going to a tapas party.  I am bringing things I can eat - I just haven't decided what yet.  I am going to have to miss my Saturday morning Pilates class because of my schedule, which doesn't make me happy, so I will have to figure something else out for exercise.

Time Since Surgery:  4 months + 2 weeks

B:  1/2 cup steel cut oats, honey and dried cherries

S:  Light and Fit  Greek Yogurt - Strawberry

L:  Don't know yet.  I have a lunch meeting, so it will probably be a salad with some sort of protein

S:  Trader Joe's Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage

D:  2 oz. beef tenderloin, tomatoes

S: Slice black forest ham (no nitrites) and a slice of jalapeno jack cheese.  Heated until the cheese is all melty.

Totals without lunch:  Calories 528, Carbs 42, Fat 22, Protein 53, Sugar 23

Have a great day everyone, and be well!

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

Most Active
Recent Topics