What's On Your Monday Menu, RNYers?

NYMom222
on 4/13/15 4:39 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Good for you Bikini! Woot! Woot!  I have to go try on bathing suits myself.. the few I tried on looked horrible. Never had to experience the droopy boob thing before. I did end up just buying one of those Rash Guard Shirts before my trip to Chicago and I did have a pair of bottoms. I figure I can wear a bra... it will do for now. But I love my swimming in teh summer and need some suits. Scary thought though.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

karenp8
on 4/12/15 11:59 pm - Brighton, IL

Rainy day here in Illinois but it's supposed to clear off before the Cardinals home opener this afternoon. Hopefully Lily and I can get our three miles in then at the park. Also will do two miles on the treadmill and 20 minutes on the bike. On track with vitamins and fluids so far. Here's the eats: B 1/2 c steel cut oats with nuts and half a banana with peanut butter L 31/2 oz left over meatballs and sliced cucumbers with hummus D 31/2 oz shrimp with 1/2 c broccoli S Greek yogurt with granola. Have a great day full of good choices everyone!

(deactivated member)
on 4/13/15 12:10 am

Good Morning. I had a really good weekend. Saturday and Sunday the weather was perfect. We met my friends at a biker bar on Saturday. I don't have a Harley but would love to someday. I did go see my mother yesterday. She starts her second chemo treatment tomorrow so I had to go up and shave her head. They warned her that she should do it before the treatment. So I did that and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I did walk about two miles yesterday at her house. They live in a small town with lots of nice little shops. 

B:Coffee with cream/Egg white omelet with cheese ham and mushroom

L:Quest bar on the run

D:Chinese food from yesterday

Vitamins are in water is going down .

Have a wonderful day . 

L:

mamata2
on 4/13/15 12:19 am

I'm sorry to hear about your mother.  I sincerely hope treatment goes smoothly.  Thoughts and prayers being sent your way!

Emiepie
on 4/13/15 12:33 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Hope all goes well with your Mom.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Bubbles314
on 4/13/15 1:20 am - Kalamazoo, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

I have been through chemo myself.  Sending good vibes and prayers your way.  Take care.

dale

(deactivated member)
on 4/13/15 7:15 am

Thank you. 

karenp8
on 4/13/15 3:34 am - Brighton, IL

I would love to get a Harley someday too! Sending up prayers for your mom and for wisdom for her doctors too 3BH!

(deactivated member)
on 4/13/15 7:14 am

Thanks. I would so have a harley if they had automatic shifting. Someday they will I am sure. 

mschwab
on 4/13/15 3:49 am
RNY on 11/21/14

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother.  I've also been through chemo.  My SIL shaved my head when I started to lose my hair (2 weeks after my first infusion).  I was ready and it was surprisingly freeing.  Keeping your mom, you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

Most Active
Recent Topics