What's On Your Monday Menu, RNYers?

Bubbles314
on 4/13/15 2:01 am - Kalamazoo, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

Hi

Glad you had a nice weekend AV, sounds like it was packed with things your family enjoys.

The weekend was beautiful here in Michigan.  I walked my first 5K on Saturday with some of my family, "The Color Run".  I asked OH to post a couple pictures on my Bubbles314 site here. It was a blast, so many people. I will not break any records for running /walking, but I be happy.  This is probably my biggest NSV yet, I still can't believe I did it. I listen to all of you talking about races and I never was really interested.  I am glad I challenged myself it did wonders for my self confidence and I got a medal to boot.  Sunday, I worked in the yard picking up sticks (a double lot) lots of sticks.  I also walked outside, I am going to try to increase my speed.  I am going to sign up for the "Hardy Hustle 5K" for next month.  I may be hooked, my family was saying they also have a Super Hero walk, zip walk etc that we could go to.  We will see...

6 1/2 Months since wls.  Having trouble with MFP so I don't have exact #'s.  MFP keeps saying they know there is trouble and will fix it.

B  coffee and rotissouri chicken don't judge I have a lot left and it was easy 

L  probably more chicken lol, maybe a spoon of lactaid  cottage cheese

D  strip steak, spoonful of lactaid cottage cheese maybe

S  ? chicken or shrimp ****tail,  So Delicious ice cream sandwich made with coconut milk (see a theme here trying to get away from regular milk it doesn't seem to settle well with me.  But these are good)

V/W started never a problem

E  biking inside, it is rainy here and cloudy but it is warmer.  Suppose to be that way all week.  Will walk outside when possible.

Hope you all have a good Monday

mamata2
on 4/13/15 2:46 am

Where are you in Michigan?  I know Epic Races puts on some great ones!  I'm doing the Tri Goddess Sprint Triathlon in June :)

Bubbles314
on 4/13/15 5:14 am - Kalamazoo, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

Kalamazoo is in the southwest corner of Michigan about  half way between Chicago and Detroit.  About an hour from Grand Rapids.  I can't believe you do triathlons, good for you. 

Where is your race in June?

mamata2
on 4/13/15 5:17 am

Race is at the Waterloo Recreation Area near Grass Lake, MI.  Last year we stayed in Jackson.  It's a great race! 

mschwab
on 4/13/15 4:07 am
RNY on 11/21/14

Good morning everyone.  Had a great, but busy weekend.  Had a birthday party and an auction for my high school (I sit on the alumna council).  On Sunday I had a tapas party with some of my co-workers.  The auction was fantastic and we raised over $1 million for the girls (it's a private all girls Catholic school).  So exciting.  

Time Since Surgery:  4 months + 3 weeks

B:  1/2 cup steel cut oats, honey and fresh raspberries

S:  watermelon and turkey pepperoni

L:  1/2 cup black and white bean chili

S:  Lite and Fit Greek Yogurt - coconut

D: 2 oz beef tenderloin, tomatoes

S:  TJ's chicken sausage link

W/V: In process, but I need to kick up the water consumption

E:  It's gym night tonight

TOTALS:  Calories 777, Carbs 89, Fat 23, Protein 63, Sugar 42

Have a great day and be well!

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

Deana_
on 4/13/15 10:30 am

Ladies how do we feel about plantain chips, snappea crisps and Sargento balanced breaks? What about bacon jerky? Healthy snacks?

Most Active
Recent Topics