is this normal?

Chilipepper
on 6/3/15 4:41 pm

When did you have surgery? What does your daily diet look like? 

"The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue." --- Dorothy Parker  

"You may not like what I say or how I say it, but it may be just exactly what you need to hear." ---Kathryn White

khunton
on 6/3/15 6:13 pm

I had surgery on March 23,2015. Right now my diet is...

b: premier protein shake

L: grilled chicken or turkey (normally whatever is leftover from the night before)

D: turkey meatballs(1 1/2) and spaghetti squash (had like 3 small bites) w/ maybe a tablespoon of marinara sauce. 

S: 1/4 quest protein bar(morning), cheese stick in the afternoon 

generally get about 2 bottles of water in, or the big powerade zero and 1 bottle of water 

khunton
on 6/3/15 6:15 pm

This was just based on last night. Sometimes I have yogurt for breakfast or a snack. Or deli turkey grilled a little bit for breakfast as well. Turkey burger patties, of course I don't eat a whole one in one sitting though. 

Chilipepper
on 6/3/15 6:55 pm

I would add 2 more little meals/snacks during the day. Fill the fridge with lunch meat and cheese roll ups. Cottage cheese, I eat eggs first thing in the morning with a slice of cheese. Hard boiled eggs, pickled eggs, start trying to eat your proteins early and if you need to get a few more grams in at the end of the day, throw in a shake then. When I was in the weight loss stage, it was in a stair step pattern.  I would sit stagnent for 3 weeks and lose on the 4th week. It drove me crazy until I started to see the pattern.  Drink lots of water. 

"The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue." --- Dorothy Parker  

"You may not like what I say or how I say it, but it may be just exactly what you need to hear." ---Kathryn White

Grim_Traveller
on 6/3/15 7:00 pm
RNY on 08/21/12

What are you calling a stall? Two days without any loss? Two weeks? Two months? Stall is pretty vague.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

khunton
on 6/3/15 7:58 pm

Today was 2 weeks without any loss. However there was also no gain so I'm still keeping my head up!

auntmimi
on 6/4/15 7:12 am

Did you take your measurements before surgery? I am glad I was instructed to do that by one of the 'vets' on here. When the scale would stop I would take my measurements and sure enough I was losing inches instead of pounds. If you havent yet, its not too late to do that. I was amazed that in one year I lost 16 inches around my waist. 

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 333 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 371 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 334 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 235 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 101 views
Recent Topics