What's on your menu, Tuesday?

Dcgirl
on 7/7/15 7:21 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Hi everyone!

I dragged my butt up today at 6 am to do boot camp at the gym, followed by an easy elliptical session, so I am feeling strong!  I met an old friend for dinner last night (we have known each other since she was born when I was one month old) and we had a little more wine than I planned for, so I am making sure today is very cautious and planned.

B: Tuna made with light mayo and onions on a few reduced fat pita chips

L: Crab stuffed flounder from Trader Joe's

S: Banana cream greek yogurt

D: Flat out light (1/2) flatbread with pizza sauce, shredded mozz cheese, turkey pepperoni

S: A few chips with melted mexican cheese

Totals are 1,500 calories, 100 g protein, 95 g carbs.  

Have a great day all, and an awesome date tonight, Anny!!!

lcraver
on 7/7/15 12:28 am, edited 7/7/15 12:29 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

Hey, everyone!

Glad you are taking the reins, Anny, while AV gets her job straight!

I want to see Jurassic World and I will admit it: while I loved the other movies, I want to see Mr. Hottie....Chris Pratt! I always thought he was a cutie, but dang, he looked GOOD in Guardians of the Galaxy! LOL

But, I also want to see Minions with my grandson. He is 7 and is a hoot to see a movie with... last one we saw was SpongeBob SquarePants, not a real intellectual movie but his mom and I had so much fun, watching and hearing the kids laugh!

Okay, so I have a semi NSV to share.  You know, I am mammoth woman... big. So, yesterday evening, my husband needed some shorts and he likes Hamrick's (I don't know if they are local, but they're kind of like Ross). So, I haven't been able to shop for clothing in a store in years... years. So, while he is looking around, I venture into the plus section and pull out some 3x shirts and decide to buy just one to check. Well, I tried it on last night and while it is short, it actually fit! It fit! So, tonight, I am checking out Ross. 

I have decided that I have been venturing into the world of bread WAY too boldly. I don't really like it anymore but it continues to entice me for some reason and sneaking into my mouth. I think it is a rebel thing with me, like smoking cigarettes as a young teenager... and that led to no good!!  So, I am nipping it in the bud... nip it, nip it, nip it!!! 

My menu today:

B1: Tea and Sugar Leaf (and I can't give this frigging stuff up, either... I might have to back off tea for a while)

B2: Cabot's Seriously Sharp Cheese, 2 oz.

L: 2 3/4 oz of oven roasted deli turkey (from Sam's, Castle Wood brand... this is good) over a tossed salad with 2 tablespoons of 3 cheese ranch dressing.

S: 100 calorie greek yogurt, strawberry cheesecake

S2: (if late eating dinner), 1 hard boiled egg, white only

D: 3 oz shrimp with 1 tablespoon Hellman's tartar sauce

After dinner S: Cookie dough flavored protein ice cream

Totals: Calories - 784, Protein - 81 (woo hoo), Carbs: 32 (double woo hoo), Sugar - 23, Fats - 39

Vitamins - started, Exercise - walking and possible pool time

Everyone have an awesome day!!!

Highest weight - 440 lbs, Surgery weight - 395 lbs, Current weight - 291 lbs.

lcraver
on 7/7/15 7:36 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

Seems like everyone might be having bread issues. It's a theme! Damn bread...

Navychic
on 7/7/15 7:56 am
RNY on 02/09/15

Hi All, so today im planning my vacation for next week during my breaks from work.  Were going to the beach in...wait for it...North Carolina, and all I keep hearing about is Shark Attacks...anyways so im trying to plan options in for days my 5 yr old gets bored of building sand castles and not being allowed to go into the water deeper than his knees (1 foot deep). well see how it goes...still a vacation is a vacation and should be reveled in regardless

B- Protein Coffee

S-Babybell light

L-!/2 cup chicken salad

D- Not sure yet, but im thinking Chipotle- yumm! (makes three scrumptious meals!)

V/W- working it...

I'm Jo   HW 245, SW 236, CW 151 Yeah (Normal BMI!!!!)

M1=213 (-23), M2=201 (-12), M3=186 (-15), M4=175(-11), M5=166(-9), M6=157(-9), M7=153(-4) 

Sarah M.
on 7/7/15 7:58 am

I love movies and my movie buddy is moving to Texas so we have crammed a lot in already; Jurassic World, Max, San Andres, Inside Out. I'm not looking forward to begging my husband or teenagers to come with me once she leaves.

12 wks since surgery

B-scrambled egg whites, half english muffin

L-left over taco filling with cheese, guac, and sour cream on pita chips

D-?

S1-Cashews

S2-thin addictive bananna/dark chocolate with cream cheese (or turkey pepperoni with cream cheese)

BTW the turkey pepperoni was an accident buy--really thought I was getting the real stuff--but I was pleasantly surprised and will make the switch permanent.

E-I have enough energy now that I can get home from work and still feel like being active so I have been walking and swimming with the kids a lot more lately. Woohoo!

HW 320 RNY 4/13/15 Dr Kevin Tymitz GW 190

Lily2
on 7/7/15 8:18 am

Was wondering how you would count turkey sloppy joes on my fitness pal?  Assuming you use the it of course.

lcraver
on 7/7/15 8:25 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

Not trying to answer for Anny, but I put my recipes into My Fitness Pal and then it calculates all the calories, protein, etc for you . If I can't download the recipe, I enter manually. Just make sure that it matches your ingredients.

Lily2
on 7/7/15 4:38 pm

I would do that but not sure how to put a recipie into my fitness pal?

Lily2
on 7/7/15 4:39 pm

And im talking homemade recipies

AngryViking
on 7/7/15 9:21 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Hi guys!! Whew!  So, no I didn't get the job; well, more precisely I don't know if I got the job.  LOL  But, they are working me super hard!  I am in the process of training a new girl here and she's sitting at my desk for like 4 hours every morning; not conducive to internetting.  LOL  Plus, every summer I change my hours to accommodate my son's summer camp schedule so I don't get to the office until 9am.  I HATE working later during the summer (seems backwards, right?) but I gotta do it.  For the boy.  LMAO

Yay for Question of the Day!  I saw Jurassic World a couple of weeks ago and I loved it!  Yay for dinos in iMax!  My son is begging me to take him to see Ant-Man, so I'm sure that'll happen.  *I* want to see Ricki and the Flash because I love Meryl.  And the new Mission Impossible, because...well, because I love big dumb action movies.  LOL

Here's the eats today:

B:  coffee and 2 Nature Valley breakfast biscuits with a wedge of Laughing Cow

L:  Buffalo chicken salad, pork rinds and a cheese stick

S:  Watermelon.  Sweet, swee****ermelon

D:  venison steak and peas

TOTALS:  Cals:  863  Protein:  87  Carbs:  54  Fat:  31 

Most Active
Recent Topics