What's on your menu, Tuesday?

Amy H.
on 7/7/15 9:42 am - Raleigh, NC
RNY on 06/08/15

Hi All! I have not been around for days either, just busy with work. BUT I needed to come on her today for ideas for lunch, and sloppy joes it is! :) Thanks Anny!!

We actually jus****ched Jurassic World Sunday night. It was good! My DH didn't want to watch it, but was totally into it quickly. Hehehe

Time since surgery: 1 month

B: Egg & cheese on wheat toast

L: turkey sloppy joe w/ melted cheese

D: Crockpot chicken, broccoli and cashews (no nuts for me)

S: THINaddictives and LC wedge

Amy

banded 12/2006, slip revision 7/2013, revision to rny 6/8/2015

Ohiodietguy
on 7/8/15 5:59 am

Hello : I am fairly new here.  I am hoping to have RNY in the fall.  Just found these posts about "Whats on the Menu?"

It looks like you guys have really  creative or different foods that I would not normally think of..

I met with a nutritionist and she advised to eat paleo and only count carbs, 100 per day?

This really stalled my weight loss.  I wanted to know if there are any resources where I could find menu plans or recipes for some the food plans that you are following?  Are there any

websites, blogs, or books that you could recommend?  I also noticed that many are staying below 1000 calories a day and only having 40 to 50 carbs per day?  I am not sure if I could only eat 500 calories per day and not be really hungry.  Thanks to all the great information from everyone who posts. I am thankful that you are willing to share, also thankful for obesityhelp.com. - Have a good day!

Starting Weight 337  Current Weight 178.4 BMI 22.3 

Most Active
Recent Topics