Protein Water

Missyrn2009
on 7/27/15 8:15 am

I just read posts about Protein water and looked up ProteinO2 online, there are 4 flavors available, Cherry, Mixed Berry, Lemon and Grape.  I am preparing to return to work soon and l believe protein water would be perfect during a hectic shift as often a lunch break is short and sweet.

Has anyone tried this brand?  How is the taste? Any after taste?   What flavor would you recommend?  Does anyone know if samples of protein water can be ordered?

Thanks,

Missy

Joy B.
on 7/27/15 10:03 am - MD
RNY on 06/04/12

I have never tried that brand. But please share with me when you do. I am 3 years out and have been able to maintain I still need new stuff.

hl1524
on 7/27/15 10:24 am - Austin, TX

I haven't tried this brand but had several flavors of the ISOPURE protein drinks.  You will find a wide variety of people who love them or hate them.  I can't remember the flavors I liked, but you can get these at GNC.  I wouldn't suggest buying a lot of these until you tasted the flavor to make sure it's something you can stand.  

RNY 8/27/2014

HKT53
on 7/27/15 12:38 pm - Toronto, Canada

The Protein2O water was just released last week in the Toronto area. I posted it. Its great for me. No after taste. I like the grape and berry splash because it is light. I am not good with citrus but the lemon is refreshing. The wild berry is deep red and very strong in flavour. I looked up store locator. If you are in Vancouver, get it at Vitamin World. In Toronto area they cost $2.50 per bottle. If you order on line it is $2.00 per bottle but then you have shipping costs.

Missyrn2009
on 7/27/15 2:33 pm

Thanks HKT53, by any chance have you tried the Isopure protein water?  If so how would you compare it to the ProteinO2 taste wise.

I literally just got back from GNC with Isopure in grape and orange.  Trying the orange on ice, so far, tolerable, but it is pricey, $5.00  for 20 ounce bottle.

HKT53
on 7/27/15 3:28 pm - Toronto, Canada

Not that I tried Isopure but comparing facts

isopure has 20 oz bottle with 160 cal and 40 g of protein

Protein 2o has 16.5 oz bottle with 70 cal and 15 g of protein... Zero sugar, zero carbs, gluten free and GMO free. 

I know you want to try and get your protein in but if you are like me...the more potent the protein the less I can keep it down. 

Please try and get the Protein2o...something to keep you hydrated between meals and add that bit of protein we are all having difficulty ingesting.

HKT53
on 7/27/15 3:46 pm - Toronto, Canada

I contacted Protein2o today and requested a way of getting coupons to try this amazing drink. Let's see what they can come up with so we can get a discount to try their product.

Missyrn2009
on 7/27/15 6:00 pm

Keep me posted about this if you don't mind.

Missy

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 366 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 473 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 464 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 350 views