Pain about two or three inches below my breastbone?

Marys1521
on 7/29/15 7:28 am

It is right in the middle of my chest? Any ideas? It started yesterday... Thanks

jenorama
on 7/29/15 9:06 am - CA
RNY on 10/07/13

Is it just in that one spot or is it radiating over to the left?  I went through some gastritis that felt like really bad gas pain about where you are saying, but I also had pain to the left, which is where the stomach is.  Mine usually lasted about 18hrs and then it just went away like nothing had happened. 

Have you had more caffeine than usual or something spicier than usual?  Does taking Gas X hel*****t?  You might want to get checked out by your doc for gastritis.

Jen

Marys1521
on 7/29/15 9:26 am

Thanks so much for your reply. I've used some baking soda mixed with water but I think I'll go get some Metamucil and some Gas X... I don't know if either will help. I feel like that if I could burp a million times that that might help! 

I don't have a gallbladder and I am under a lot of stress too.

jenorama
on 7/29/15 10:07 am - CA
RNY on 10/07/13

I totally understand about really wanting to burp!  I'm thinking I'd probably been having gastritis issues for several years before surgery, but I went through a bit of a caffeine intake increase after surgery.  I limit myself to one caffeine drink a day and so far, so good.  

I hope you feel better soon!

Jen

hollykim
on 7/29/15 2:10 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

classic symptom of gallbladder disease. Still have yours?

Marys1521
on 7/29/15 2:35 pm

No, it was taken out about five years ago.

Most Active
Recent Topics