Lab work after almost 10 months using the vitamin patchmore than

Cleopatra_Nik
on 12/22/15 9:26 am - Baltimore, MD

The science argument confuses me. I'm glad your levels are up and I enjoyed reading this. 

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 12/22/15 2:08 pm - OH

Yeah, I don't understand the science, and will stay out of that argument (although I put little weight on what Unjury says since they potentially benefit from convincing people that these don't work), but I can see my lab results and I trust those.

good to see you here...

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Cleopatra_Nik
on 12/22/15 2:24 pm - Baltimore, MD

Thanks! 

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

Cheddar555
on 12/22/15 8:02 pm - Cedar Hill, TX

What vitamin patch is everyone taking? I am inthe market for a good one.

MyLady Heidi
on 12/30/15 2:00 pm

I have been severely anemic since my surgery last summer of 2014 on my blocked bile duct.  I cannot tolerate iron pills at all, they mess with my already messed up hormones.  I refuse to take vitamins because I know in my heart of hearts that they are pointless and that a healthy diet is all we need.  My point was recently illustrated after I had labs drawn to check on my anemia.  Everything was perfect except I am still anemic but I have gone from 7.3 to 8.7 so although that is still low it is improving without adding toxic chemicals to my fragile eco-system I call my kidneys and intestinal tract.

I will be eleven years out in April and still at goal.

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 23 replies · 118 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 247 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 301 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 261 views