2 1/2 years later.

shawna W.
on 2/2/16 5:39 pm
RNY on 07/26/13

you're right huger is no emergency, the pain from my stomach spasms, the hydration from my constant over bearing diarrhea, and blacking out randomly when having a bad stomach spasm can be. now i feel i didn't explain myself very well in my above post. i only eat 5 times a day 2 being in-between meals. 3 being real meals. each real meal is only a cup and half of food at most. the two side meals are usually about 3/4 a cup. and i have severe diarrhea about 5-10 minutes after each meal. i wont jump to a revision without my new doc approving or going through every option beforehand. i definitely don't want one if i don't need one. i do appreciate the advice and response. :)

thank you

shawna

rocky513
on 2/3/16 3:30 pm - WI

It sounds like you are doing everything right on the eating front (low carb, small portions)  If you are eating so little, eating all the right foods, and it all runs right through you so quickly that you can't possibly absorb the food calories, how did you gain 50 pounds?    

HW 270 SW 236 GW 160 CW 145 (15 pounds below goal!)

VBG Aug. 7, 1986, Revised to RNY Nov. 18, 2010

shawna W.
on 2/3/16 3:40 pm
RNY on 07/26/13

see and theres the problem. no freaking idea. and i know partly from muscle building ( heavy weight lifting) but i know partly from gain because my stomach was fine and i weighed the same with the gain, but was flat and everything, now im bloated like a balloon.

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 369 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 284 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 253 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 23 replies · 178 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 310 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?