What's on Your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

Deanna798
on 4/27/16 12:52 pm
RNY on 08/04/15

Hang in there!  I hope that the misery will break soon.  I had a horrible time the first 3 days and on day 4 it got way better.  Praying that you wake up tomorrow feeling better.  

I remember the nasty breath from ketosis.  It sucked too.  

Hang in there, it's so close (you CAN actually taste it, lol)

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

G2GAWAY
on 4/27/16 7:56 pm
RNY on 05/16/15

Yes, I hd that same nasty taste too.  It actually continued after the surgery for a while, but eventually went away. I think the anesthesia may have also contributed to it. As much as I hated it, I just reminded myself that it meant I was burning calories/fat.  You will get through it.

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145

G2GAWAY
on 4/27/16 7:10 pm
RNY on 05/16/15

I had one of those days too. Stress and work and dealing with stupid people really get to me. On top of that, I want to eat All.The.Wrong.Things today. Almost one year out and haven't really had too much trouble with this, but today...there were M & Ms and muffins in the break room. I might have ended up with a handful (albeit small) of the M & Ms and half a muffin. Not the worst thing, but not the best. I had planned to work late as we are in the midst of budget deadlines, but I had just had enough so left and knew that things would go awry at home for eating as hubby isn't home tonight and the kids have both moved out.  I made the smart decision and stopped at a place where I could buy 2 grilled shrimp skewers for $8. Well worth it in my current state. 

My user name is G2Gaway because I love to travel and go do things anywhere, anytime. It is also my personalized license plate.  G2G is a throwback to the old AOL Instant Messaging days where you typed G2G to mean Got to Go, so in my license plate and user name it means Got to Go or Got to Get.  Either one works.

Tomorrow is another day. Hope it gets better for everyone having a rough one today.

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145