STILL FEELING REGRETS PLEASE HELP

robinreinhardt
on 6/20/16 2:19 pm

K,

She is right it get's much easier as time goes by. I'm not going to tell you that it's easy. It's one of the hardest thing's I have done since loosing my Mom.

But I wouldn't change it for the world. It's a tool and I never could have done it without my tool. I had tried every work out and diet known to mankind and had body issues since middle school.

You have come to the right site. I love everyone here at OH.

Good luck.

Robin

NYMom222
on 6/20/16 5:38 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

The beginning is rough - mentally. So much thinking about what you are doing... still think a lot every day about what I am doing, but have gotten used to it. Stick with it, it does get better.

The rewards are great - I promise....

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

JaxLiving
on 6/20/16 7:14 pm - Spanish Fort, AL
RNY on 05/27/16

I so understand where you're coming from! I promise it gets better! I am only 3-1/2 weeks post-op, and I feel a million times better! Hang in there -- you won't be hungry or depressed much longer. I truly felt despair at 11 days, and now I am so happy that I did this!!!

G2GAWAY
on 6/20/16 9:04 pm
RNY on 05/16/15

Be patient.  You just had major surgery and are going through a complete lifestyle change.  It will get better every day.  Just focus on drinking water and following the rules for food progression. I am just over 1 year out and it has been a great journey. I feel better and look better than I have in years.  Wish I had done it years ago!  Good luck on your journey.

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145

Most Active
Recent Topics