What's On Your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

Theduffman27
on 7/26/16 9:36 am
VSG on 11/19/14

Hi Elizabeth! You made me chuckle with your shaved my legs comment, have you ever heard the song " Did I shave my legs for this" by Deanna Carter? If not, you need to give a listen....have a great day, Mike

stacyrg
on 7/26/16 9:24 am, edited 7/26/16 3:11 am
VSG on 05/12/14

Melissa, I LOVE this menu!  How is the dense protein going?  Is it any easier??

pammieanne
on 7/26/16 9:37 am - OK
RNY on 05/16/16

Hi there everyone! I'm returning from a 3 day trip down to Dallas. We had a lot of fun! Managed to get the 3 guys in with us for a pedicure, went by Cowboy Stadium in our football jerseys and took pictures all around the stadium... we got some looks because I was wearing my Steeler (Hines Ward) Jersey, and then there were two Seattle jersey's, and an Eagle jersey... hahaha!

I somewhere along the way quit reading... I have/had a Nook, but we tried to jailbreak it, and that didn't go so well...  Can I just say it wasn't me that tried? I have read a bit on my IPad with the Kindle reading app, and I like that just fine. I've also read a couple of 'real' books... but for the most part I've quit reading... I miss it though, and am not sure what happened to the pleasure of reading...

Yesterday was not a great eating day for me... I had one of my episodes of getting something stuck... so my day went like this:

B: 1 piece of bacon (which did great) and a spoonful or two of eggs

S: Shake

L: Sashimi - here's where my problem started. I don't know if it was the ginger I ate along with the fish, or this shrimp fried thing that was kind of like a crab rangoon, only with jalapenos and a whole piece of shrimp inside of it..

Whatever it was, that was that. I drove home from Dallas with not even a sip of the water I had with me... I was hoping it would pass, but eventually that shrimp rangoon thing came back up, and all I could do until later in the evening is feel sorry for myself and be pissed!

I did eventually have another shake for a late night snack once it passed.

So was it the raw ginger? Shrimp rangoon? I don't think it was the fi**** was so buttery soft and delicious! (and I can't see that getting stuck!)

Height 5'5" HW 260 SW 251 CW 141.6 (2/27/18)

RNY 5-16-16 Pre-Op 9lbs, M1-18.5lbs, M2-18.1lbs, M3-14.8lbs, M4-10.4lbs, M5-9.2lbs, M6-7lbs, M7-6.2lbs, M8-8.8lbs,M9-7.8lbs, M10-1 lb, M11-.6lbs, M12-4.4lbs

Ereiam
on 7/26/16 12:47 pm
RNY on 05/16/16

Maybe if the crab Rangoon is what came up, that's what was stuck. I've now had one major case of stuck food. It went for hours and hurt so bad. It's the worst!

SW: 270 CW: 181.4 GW: 165

RNY 5/16/16

BE NOT AFRAID JPII

yvonnef1964
on 7/26/16 10:03 am
VSG on 08/11/14

QOTD to be honest I never used a e reader so books would be my answer.

B egg whites ham and cheese omelet and string cheese 

L cottage cheese,  radishes, and sliced cucumbers 

D sirloin pork chop and corn on the cob

S Greek yogurt with chia seeds and apple

Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 6 replies · 91 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 369 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 368 views