What's On Your Monday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 8/8/16 5:14 am, edited 8/8/16 5:30 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Good Monday morning youse guys!  LOL  I need a weekend to recover from my weekend.  Why are they so short?!  We got our summer honey harvest underway, and that was a lot of work.  Well, a lot of work for Matt.  We extracted just one box and got 38 1 lb. jars, so that's promising for the other 7 boxes.  fingerscrossed   Daisy/JB, you guys are getting Aspen Hollow Honey when you come to Ithaca next month!  Super psyched!!! 

You guys, I'm feeling fat.  LOL  I need to get into some kind of exercise routine.  As you may or may not know, I HATE to exercise and I really haven't done any, at all, since my surgery.  Sure, I walk the dog, but that's about it.  I used to use the treadmill and my Pilates performer on the regular back in the day, but now that I don't have them anymore, I'm just not motivated.  I know JB asked this yesterday, but what do you "love" to do for exercise?

Time since surgery:  2+ years.  Oh!  At my 2 year follow up my doc said I am doing "phenomenally". 

B:  coffee (natch) and a Friendship Fit to Go 4% cottage cheese with 4 saltines.  Don't judge, I forgot my pork rinds.  sadface

S:  honey ham/string cheese rollup and a HB egg

L:  Buddig 100 cal beef pack on an Aldi skinny multigrain roll and a string cheese

D:  brinner!  1 egg cheese omelet with 3 slices turkey bacon.  The boys will have hash browns and I will stare longingly.  LOL

TOTALS:  Cals:  865  Protein:  76  Carbs:  40  Fat:  49

This menu is cheese and egg heavy.  We'll see how that pans out....  Have an awesome day, you beautiful people! 

chassibi
on 8/8/16 5:23 am

Good morning Kristen! I had a pretty good weekend, wasn't as busy as usual so it didn't fly by like they do sometimes.

QOTD: I got nothing. I just don't like exercise guys. I'm a fat girl, it's never been fun for me. Now, I will say, I liked the way Bikram yoga made me FEEL, but I can.not.get.up.at.3am. Just can't do it. Even if I wanted to now I have to get my kids ready for J to pick them up and get them to school in the morning, so I literally cannot. I've been taking two 15 minute walks per day at work. It gives me some breathing space from my crazy type A controlling office mate and the bonus is I put in my ear buds and "forget" to take them out when I come back in. Ha! I need to do formal exercise....inspire me someone.

B- irish tea w/SF creamer & triple zero yogurt

L- ground turkey burger, shredded cheddar, pico de gallo

D- probably bacon, tomato, lettuce wrap with mayo

S- cheddar cheese stick

S- protein shake

Totals- cals- 796, protein-85, carbs-26, fat-40

Not feeling the food today, but will probably stick with it. Have a crazy busy afternoon/night between taking my Haitian to get his braces fixed, getting the tiny Haitian to his first BB practice (pics to follow!), daughter to volleyball and big Haitian to tennis. And helping with homework. I'm tired already!

Have a great day guys!

Consult Weight:276/Surgery Day Weight: 241.6 /Goal Weight: 150

AnnyBananny
on 8/8/16 5:40 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

LOL - forget to take your earbuds out - love it!

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

Emiepie
on 8/8/16 6:41 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Hope you feel better, you have a busy day!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

melissasue1982
on 8/8/16 5:27 am
RNY on 04/06/15

YAY for honey!! I mean I dont really like honey, but that sounds exciting

QOTD: I really love taking Zumba classes, my local rec center has a nice cheap class a few days a week, the only one I can make it to is Saturday though, since I have no one to watch the boys the other days.

16 months since surgery

M1: 2 packets Oatfit maple & brown sugar, 30g slivered almonds, 15g less sugar craisins

M2: 1 flatout Italian wrap, 3oz Deli chicken, 1c Romaine, dill pickles (I forgot my cheese at home )

M3: Dannon L&F Greek raspberry yogurt, 30g fiber active bran cereal, 1 HB egg

M4: 1oz munster cheese, 25g Flackers

M5: Homemade ground beef "fried rice" (made with riced cauliflower)

M6: 8oz Fairlife skim milk, 1.5 scoops Syntrax milk chocolate

Totals: Cals: 1457  Protein: 131  Carbs: 136  Fat: 57

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

AngryViking
on 8/8/16 5:34 am, edited 8/7/16 10:39 pm
RNY on 07/17/14

Oh, Zumba sounds fun!  I think I'd be embarrassed, though. 

And here's a confession:  I hate honey.  I mean, I'll cook with it (I make an excellent honey wheat bread) but the thought of putting it in oatmeal, like my husband does, or on toast or some **** makes me want to dry heave. 

melissasue1982
on 8/8/16 5:35 am, edited 8/7/16 10:37 pm
RNY on 04/06/15

Me also!  I can cook with it, bake with it etc.  But I have a friend who puts honey on her PIZZA....and YUCK!!  I cannot even with that

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

AngryViking
on 8/8/16 5:39 am
RNY on 07/17/14

HAAAA!  I love this so much!

AnnyBananny
on 8/8/16 5:48 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

How about this instead :-P

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

AngryViking
on 8/8/16 5:50 am
RNY on 07/17/14