What's On Your Thursday Menu, RNYers?

(deactivated member)
on 8/11/16 6:50 am

Great that you resisted. I know it is not worth eating. I had the worst pain after eating pizza. 

Emiepie
on 8/11/16 7:09 am
RNY on 08/11/14

#WINNING

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

AngryViking
on 8/11/16 5:35 am
RNY on 07/17/14

I'm musing (avoiding actual work) and I have to include shoulders as a favorite feature.  Nice strong shoulders....mmmm. 

karenp8
on 8/11/16 5:40 am - Brighton, IL

Right there with you on the flying squirrel arms,AV. The first summer I was thinking I always wore 3/4 sleeves but now I've decided if people don't like the saggy arms they can look away. This year my saggy wrinkles are tan I've worn short sleeves so much because it's been really hot here. Lily and I have our 3.2 miles in already. Post op 47.5 months and weight at 117.6 today. Here's the plan for food today B 1/2 c steel cut oats with protein and peanut butter added L 31/2 oz deli I turkey and cheese roll up 1/2 c sliced tomatoes  D 31/2 oz ground turkey with salsa 1/2 c green beans S mission one chocolate brownie protein bar.  My favorite feature on others is eyes. You can tell a lot about a person there. Have a great day everyone and make some smart choices! 

(deactivated member)
on 8/11/16 5:44 am

I am saying screw it with letting my arms be free. I used to be so worried someone was looking at them. When I wore sleeveless it was so nice. It felt so much cooler. 

(deactivated member)
on 8/11/16 5:40 am

I love a man who I can see their heart in their eyes. They usually are the ones who look at you and can see your soul.

I am having a better day today. I was off the rails with my eating yesterday. I could blame my weight gain on my hormone shots I got last week. So I know what I have to do. I have to white knuckle it and stop eating bad carbs. 

It is amazing how old habits can creep on you. I am doing better than I was at least. 

Today I am really working hard to stay on plan. Telling myself I am worth it. 

B:Protein shake mixed with coffee. I usually do not drink them. I wasn't hungry this morning. It is hot and icky here. But it is summer

L:2 hard boiled eggs 

D:Steak

Did not get my walk in this morning it is way too hot. I had problems breathing after my walk in the humidity. I still feel heavy in my chest.

Have a great day

Theduffman27
on 8/11/16 5:58 am
VSG on 11/19/14

Good morning AV and menu crew! I am pumped up as I am off tomorrow and all of next week, we have friends visiting from Indiana and will be bringing them on a Craft brewery and vineyard tour through our area as well as going to lake Placid Ny, Montreal Qc and Burlington/Stowe Vermont, will be a busy week and I will try and keep up with my posts as this forum helps to keep me accountable. I gained weight on Vacation in April and I learned enough to not let it happen again!

QOTD - Eyes and smile. My wife has beautiful eyes and smile.

B - Protein bar

S - almonds

L - egg roll in a bowl

S - P3

D - Grilled Tilapia with old bay seasoning

Pre hockey snack - protein bar

Exercise - 2 hours of hockey - coaching and playing

990 calories

Stay Healthy my friends!

Daisydoo02
on 8/11/16 7:44 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Have a wonderful vacation Mike!!  Sounds like a great time, lots of cool places!  If you and your wife & kiddos every make it to Toronto let me know, OH meet up!!  I love Lake Placid, was there years ago, its so beautiful there!

Great job on staying on the post even on vacation!  Good for you!

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

Theduffman27
on 8/11/16 8:59 am
VSG on 11/19/14

Thank you Daisy! Lake Placid is a special place, we are so lucky to live so close! Toronto is on my list of places to go, we want to go to the Hockey Hall of fame if you can believe that! Will take you up on the offer when we make the trip!

Grim_Traveller
on 8/11/16 6:11 am
RNY on 08/21/12

Morning AV. Don't be mad at your husband for eating all the turkey bacon. He did you a favor eating that crap. I bought some once, and only got halfway through cooking it. The smell was horrible. Never again. Bacon is NOT turkey. And it's not that crap the canadians try to pass off, either.

QOTD. Hair. I always, always notice hair first. I really appreciate a nice head of hair.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 319 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 239 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 300 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 72 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 72 views