What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 8/19/16 5:39 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Good Morning and welcome to Photo Friday!  Post 'em if ya got 'em!

I desperately need to go grocery shopping.  Why is it that I always seem to run out of everything at the same time?  Not only my usual foodstuffs, but paper towels, TP, dog food, etc.  It's weird.  It also means that everything after my late morning snack is just a guess.  LOL

QOTD!  Do you live in an urban area, the suburbs or rurally?  I live pretty much in the middle of nowhere, but I can be at Target in 12 minutes, which for me is living the dream.  LOL  Not only do we have our own 9 acres of woods, but the surrounding area is all dairy farms and land trust, so there's no potential for McMansion style development.  Yay for being an introvert!

Time since surgery:  2+ years

B:  34 Degree cracked pepper crackers with a LC wedge and a HB egg

S:  string cheese and a lemon pepper tuna pouch

L:  I have some errands to run, so I think I'm going to stop at McDs and get a bacon ranch salad with grilled chicken.  No dressing.

D:  If I make to Wegmans, I'll have a Greek turkey burger with extra feta and cucumber/tomato salad with FF roasted red pepper dressing.

TOTALS:  Cals:  898  Protein:  109 (woo!)  Carbs:  40  Fat:  38

Have a great weekend you guys!   

Ginnny
on 8/19/16 5:43 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Forgive the Canadian, but is Wegmans a restaurant or a grocery type store?  I'd like some of that dressing you rave about!  Will be in Michagan next weekend, just wondered where to find it.

Queen JB
on 8/19/16 6:03 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Wegmans is a grocery store. They have lots of prepackaged fresh foods along with the regular grocery items.

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Deanna798
on 8/19/16 6:07 am
RNY on 08/04/15

Hi Ginny, I'm in Michigan and we don't have Wegmans here.  If you're looking for the Bolthouse Farms dressing, you can find it at Meijer and Walmart here in the Metro Detroit Area.  It's always in the produce department.  I believe Kroger also carries it.  

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

Teena D.
on 8/19/16 6:56 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

You can get Bolthouse Farms dressing here too Ginny - try Sobey's or Foodland. :)

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

Ginnny
on 8/19/16 7:02 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Thanks Deanna and all you ladies for your response!

AngryViking
on 8/19/16 6:08 am
RNY on 07/17/14

I love my Wegmans. 

Capogirl
on 8/19/16 9:03 am

I love them too, but there isn't one close enough to me, its  a good 45 minutes away on 128 and a pain in the butt to get to.  Hoping we get one on the south shore soon.

AnnyBananny
on 8/19/16 5:46 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

AV! Where's your picture!?

Today is wedding dress day! Today is wedding dress day! I'm nervous - mostly because I feel FAT...god, I feel like a bad person saying that, but I do and I'm nervous if it's going to fit or not.

I swear I won't ALWAYS post pictures of me and the Fella, but this is from our engagement pictures and I love it. Just hanging out in the middle of a bridge, whatever.

Menu is up in the air since I'm off to pick up the dress and then hang out with my parents and nieces. Here's to healthy choices!

Time since surgery: 2+ years

B: coffee with cream, chia seed pudding (what else is new?)

S: Siggi's Skyr

L: Quest bar on the road

TOTALS: not even worth it yet

V/W: started

E: weight training class at 6am - done

Mantra: Choose health!

Have a great weekend all!

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

AnnyBananny
on 8/19/16 6:03 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

I forgot the QOTD!

I currently live in the suburbs, but I still pretend like I'm a city girl. I grew up in rural Central PA, though technically "in town." Then I moved to the city (when I was in 3rd grade I went to NYC for the first time and family lure says I looked up at my mom as we walked along 5th Avenue and said, "Mom, the city is for me!") for school - DC then Pittsburgh. I continued to live in the city when I came to the Philly area, but always worked in the 'burbs. I finally gave in and moved out to the suburbs a few years ago and it isn't too bad....

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 55 replies · 420 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 349 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 351 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 256 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 6 replies · 159 views