What's On Your Thursday Menu, RNYers?

Daffodilgirl
on 8/25/16 6:30 am

I can't get anything to load this morning. I can't even get the emojis to come up. 

Kathy S.
on 8/25/16 9:14 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Hi Daisymom,

PM me and let me know what the issue is?  I can help 

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Kakesie
on 8/25/16 6:04 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Morning Everyone!

QOTD:  The first album I bought was when I was a pre-teen and it was The Monkees.  I was obsessed with the Monkees!  Ha Ha!  

I'm still following AMAW-C and have NOT had any protein bars this week!

What I ate yesterday was:  2 hard-boiled eggs mixed w/ light mayo & shredded cheese, bacon, moon cheese, 2 hard-boiled eggs mixed w/ light mayo & shredded cheese, moon cheese and a hamburger patty (which took forever to go down, but finally did).  (Still occasionally having problems with dense protein).

Exercise:  Took both dogs for a LONG walk around the subdivision with a neighbor who walked with me.  That was nice to have company!  I hope she & I walk together more often.  

Today I have to drive 3 hours to Omaha to see my surgeon for my 6 month check-up and then drive 3 hours back home.  UGH, I hate driving and don't like driving in big cities!  

Have a fantastic day, everyone!

~ Karen  

chassibi
on 8/25/16 6:08 am

Karen,

I am so proud of you and the protein bars!!!!! You are doing awesome!

Consult Weight:276/Surgery Day Weight: 241.6 /Goal Weight: 150

Kakesie
on 8/25/16 6:16 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Thank you SO much, Chassidy!  

Teena D.
on 8/25/16 6:26 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

We used to love watching the reruns of their shows!!  Take the last train to Clarksville, and I'll meet you at the station..... :):)

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

AngryViking
on 8/25/16 6:37 am
RNY on 07/17/14

I saw them in concert, too, when they did their reunion tour in 1986.  LOL  That was a fun show!

Emiepie
on 8/25/16 6:48 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Just want you to know that you are doing AMAZING!! Way to go.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Kakesie
on 8/25/16 6:52 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Thank you very much, Kelly!  I really appreciate hearing that!  

AnnyBananny
on 8/25/16 6:05 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

You guys! I am DYING! I head out on vacation tomorrow for ELEVEN DAYS IN A ROW OFF WORK, but of course a million fires have to be put out before I can go. Yesterday I discovered MOLD IS GROWING in my vacant, waiting to be renovated library. MOLD! I don't know how to deal with mold! I called my director of public works, who clearly thinks of me as a damsel in distress, and he didn't know what to do either! Any mold-ologists out there?!

It was a bit of a sleepless night.

But the point is, even though I'm super stressed and HIGHLY considered getting the vanilla creme donut at Dunkin this morning, I resisted - because "I can have it if I want it, but do I really want it?" went through my mind...

QOTD: I think it was Boys II Men - the one with Motown Philly, which might have been the name of the album now that I think of it.

Time since surgery: 2+ years

B: coffee with cream, DD Wake Up Wrap

S: more coffee, Siggi's

L: chicken skillet thingy again, string cheese

S: another string cheese and turkey sausage bites

D: omelet

S: Suzie's Thins with PB, frozen Chobani tube

TOTALS: Calories 1111, Protein 91, Carbs 63, Fat 59

V/W: started

E: yoga tonight

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

Recent Topics