What's on your Sunday Menu, RNYers?

CathyV
on 1/22/17 3:56 pm

Yes blankets...I am actually looking for a pretty hamper or basket of some sort with a lid that I can use to store small blankets in my living room for just this reason. It is more than warmth, it is relaxing. my 12yo is autistic, and they actually make weighted blankets for autistic kids! I've been debating getting him one to try. He has issues with sleep and anxiety at night. But they are $$$! Last night we had thunderstorms...that's one of his phobias and always makes for a long night...yawn!

My husband is at work all weekend (he's a nurse), so just the kiddos and I went to church today and the potluck afterwards. It's a lot of work but a nice way to spend a Sunday afternoon, visiting with friends. Now I'm trying to motivate to get ready for Monday!

Breakfast- I finished last night's steak. MMM...it was a good one. But I couldn't fini****hought I would get three meals out of that 11oz package of fillet mignon but it will end up being four. Coffee with milk of course.

Lunch- at the potluck. I brought a big pot of this fancy spinach tomato mac and cheese, and a couple of berry tarts (that's the work I was talking about), and I did try a couple of bites of both. Then I stuck with the awesome turkey someone brought, and the so-so brisket. Good, but so tough! 

Dinner- Sunday evening is a "eat up the fridge full of leftovers" day usually. And now that I have had surgery we have a lot more leftovers. Embarrassing to admit that, but it's true! lol! And, I've done enough cooking for the potluck. I'll probably have some pulled pork that's kicking around in there, and a little of the roasted broccoli I missed out on during CAMAW.

Snack- I don't think I'll need one. Having a very small pouch day the last couple of days, I guess from CAMAW? All the better! 

HW- 375

SW- 358

GW- 175

cc583
on 1/22/17 6:05 pm - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

Hi everyone,

QOTD: Yes I am a blanket person! Even though I am still SMO, since starting to lose weight I am freezing all the time! I used to go outside in the middle of a snow storm and shovel in a t-shirt! I'm not kidding! LOL!

Ok I had two bites of a slice a pizza last night at my birthday party that family threw for me. I was up a pound today! I find it hard to believe that the pizza did it but who knows. 

B: 2 eggs, 2 strips of bacon, 1 ultra thin slice of cheese

L: 1 oz of turkey, 1 oz spicy coppa

S: 2 oz turkey

D: 4 oz calamari & scungilli w/lemon juice & EVOO

S: ff plain chobani yogurt

Cals: 597, Carbs: 15, Fat: 27, Protein: 76

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 398 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?