12 days out

jakebsmommy
on 7/29/20 5:13 pm, edited 7/29/20 5:47 pm - Waldorf, MD
VSG on 04/29/13

So I'm officially 12 days out from my revision to the bypass and I saw the doctor today to follow up but he said everything look good I was able to move from the liquids to the pureed soft stage I'm sore my stomach feels like I've been punched in the gut numerous times and so exhausted I went and made the ricotta bake from egg face and tried that for dinner tonight since it's pureed and it seemed to be okay I was able to take 3 bites but I'm wondering what you guys did at the pureed stage at this point any help would be great cuz I went from the sleeve to the bypass and I know this is different now I have a pouch to think about.

Cheri  
Teenie
on 7/29/20 5:54 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

I just followed the surgeons approved diet. I also remember eating Deviled eggs. Egg face has the best recipes for the purée stage if you want to mix it up. You may want to look at the recipes here also I know there is a nice frozen protein fudgecicle I really like on here too.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

LisaKelley
on 7/30/20 5:33 pm

I am 21 days out from my conversion, sleeve to bypass. Once I was on smooth, I ate the baked ricotta and refried beans mostly. Greek yogurt in the morning and in between, pears and peaches packed in water and banana. Just this week I added ground turkey to the refried beans because I have so much trouble drinking the protein shakes. So, those are the only foods I am eating at this time. I am having it easier now than I did when I got the sleeve. Can I ask why you went from the sleeve to the bypass. I had severe GERD which was affecting my throat and esophagus. I was eating mostly carbs to curb the GERD and ended p gaining 35 pounds.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGoSSrA/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wGoSSrA/weight.png[/img]
[/url]

jakebsmommy
on 8/1/20 5:42 pm - Waldorf, MD
VSG on 04/29/13

Gerd badly and severe vomiting gained weight as well

Cheri  
bridget1970
on 8/6/20 10:25 am, edited 8/6/20 3:25 am - Los Angeles, CA
VSG on 08/28/17

That's the same reason why I am going from sleeve to bypass on 8/24.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 59 replies · 371 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 500 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 570 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 30 replies · 292 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 59 replies · 371 views